Derby County v Blackburn Rovers

Mafiabob

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

4-0.

Cocu just needs time to get the team playing his way and bring in his own signings. Just give him time guys, come on.

We have gone backwards from last season...Player of the year benched, nonsense tactics, there are no green shoots and you can see he is damaging the likes of Sibley with his negative tactics

If I saw this at any other time for any other club I’d say they arnt playing for their manager 

it’s been nothing short of a total embarrassment to the club and it’s fans 

they don’t strike me as a team that are confident or even have the ability to execute what the manager wants them to do 

A total utter disgrace from every single one of them ... the buck stops with one man 

Just now, Finch said:

Coincidence that the other PC made similar signings?

MTW doesn't seem to be working out, but was free.

None of the other signings are anything like Clement's signings - in fact pretty much the opposite. Our business, in terms of incomings, has been patient and smart. PC bought purple patch players for twice their value. 

3 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Would anyone have mowbray as manager. 

I know I wouldn’t but you have to admire his teams performance today, why can’t we play like that?

Yes, reminds me a bit of Burley.  Had a great attacking team with West Brom and has done a sterling job at Blackburn with little cash.

Either go on the attack at pace, or set up defensively on the counter.  That's generally the best way in this league. Do neither and you get a dithering 4-0 defeat accompanied by benny hill music and half a team of bewildered 19 yr olds looking clueless with no direction (who aren't anywhere near as good as the young players we've had in the past, despite what I read on here) and half a team of experienced players looking like they can't be arsed .  

Absolute abomination.  

Archived