Derby County v Blackburn Rovers

Mafiabob

4 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

The lad that told me about bobby Duncan. Also mentioned about Rooney and cocu having a little bit of a problem with each other. Mainly because Rooney is now treating us as a last pay check and he barely turns up to training and has a poor attitude. He also mentioned that cocu will not be sacked. Too much money for Mel who is looking to sell up asap.Take this all with a pinch of salt but this lad is usually quite reliable. 

If there is any truth in that, Rooney should have been bombed out not brought back...not been impressive for the last couple of months.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Are we winning 4-3 yet? Got my eye on a new pair of trainers with my winnings. 

Dunno mate, can't tell you, gone blind from sticking pins in my eyes. Sounds bad I know, but trust me, it is way better than the pile of manure we have witnessed so far.

Just now, Coconut said:

We could always wait to hear WHY Marriott was taken off before before calling it the worst decision ever made by a football manager in the history of the game

And even if it was injury related do you believe Evans was really the best replacement to get us back into this game? Ignoring Roos, on the bench we have our best centre back, an energetic ball winning midfielder, a couple of young forwards, an energetic midfielder who's willing to run at the opposition when on the ball and a defensive mid/centre back who's decent at keeping the ball with simple passes. Guess which he brought on when we are 3 goals down? ?

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Can we keep conjecture as to the state of inter-personnel relationships within the club and alleged details of contracts out of the matchday thread, please.

Can we also keep football out of the match day thread as well, it will cheer most of us up 

3 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

And even if it was injury related do you believe Evans was really the best replacement to get us back into this game? Ignoring Roos, on the bench we have our best centre back, an energetic ball winning midfielder, a couple of young forwards, an energetic midfielder who's willing to run at the opposition when on the ball and a defensive mid/centre back who's decent at keeping the ball with simple passes. Guess which he brought on when we are 3 goals down? ?

No but I'm not going to throw a paddy that the manager has made a decision I don't agree with

Whittaker & JHI may have come on and had an effect, likewise their inexperience could create further problems

Archived