Derby County v Blackburn Rovers

Mafiabob

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

G'wan then tell us the little bits. Has he done a Clement and hid the gym equipment?! ?

The lad that told me about bobby Duncan. Also mentioned about Rooney and cocu having a little bit of a problem with eachother. Mainly because Rooney is now treating us as a last pay check and he barely turns up to training and has a poor attitude. He also mentioned that cocu will not be sacked. Too much money for Mel who is looking to sell up asap.Take this all with a pinch of salt but this lad is usually quite reliable. 

Just now, StrawHillRam said:

Í believe in Cocu . . .

i also believe in Santa Claus and the tooth fairy

Well that's a weird analogy because I can confirm for you here and now that Philip Cocu is a real person who does exist. 

Just now, Coconut said:

We could always wait to hear WHY Marriott was taken off before before calling it the worst decision ever made by a football manager in the history of the game

The arguement isn’t so much why Marriott was taken off (he’s probably only half fit) but why, when 3-0 down, you would sub on a CDM for him rather than going for it by putting Holmes or Whittaker on.

Just now, Big Trav said:

Also mentioned about Rooney and cocu having a little bit of a problem with eachother. Mainly because Rooney is now treating us as a last pay check and he barely turns up to training and has a poor attitude.

Don't know if it's true but that doesn't explain today does it?

1 minute ago, Big Trav said:

The lad that told me about bobby Duncan. Also mentioned about Rooney and cocu having a little bit of a problem with eachother. Mainly because Rooney is now treating us as a last pay check and he barely turns up to training and has a poor attitude. He also mentioned that cocu will not be sacked. Too much money for Mel who is looking to sell up asap.Take this all with a pinch of salt but this lad is usually quite reliable. 

If that is true, the why does Cocu play him? I suspect that if what you say is true, Rooney would not be picked. 

Archived