Bobby Duncan - Signed 3 year deal

BulloRams

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, roboto said:

Probably just want to announce on separate days so each player gets their own bit of media time. I imagine the club will get more impact and page views from spreading out the transfer news.

Let us hope that he is s bit like Owen or Fowler

3 minutes ago, Rampage said:

talkSPORT reckon Fiorentina will let Bobby go for free if they can have a sell on percentage allegedly. Seems fair enough.

Ignore above. On further inspection it says - it is claimed... But does not say who claimed it. My apologies. Mods please delete, thank you.

2 hours ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Isn’t this just about playing the %ages?

The more promising young  forwards of high potential on your books, the better the chance that one turns into the next Danny Ings, Glenn Murray or whoever you want to pick.

If we just assume one of  Whittaker or JHI will turn good then chances are lower. Seems like we have convinced him to come here and that has got to be a good thing.

Danny Ings- the 20 goal last season England international 

6 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

I don’t know why but this transfer is the one that excites me the most.

I think he could turn into a right menace for defenders.

Really hope this is announced tomorrow. I watch the videos and his vision and passing are excellent, as well as being a natural goalscorer. Think he has the potential to play a big role this season and he would likely get the chance with us. And could go on to big things in the game. I like that he breaks records, such as goals in a season or the first England player at any level to score a hattrick against Brazil. Not a bad family pedigree either in footballing terms. Get in done, Derby.

10 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Really hope this is announced tomorrow. I watch the videos and his vision and passing are excellent, as well as being a natural goalscorer. Think he has the potential to play a big role this season and he would likely get the chance with us. And could go on to big things in the game. I like that he breaks records, such as goals in a season or the first England player at any level to score a hattrick against Brazil. Not a bad family pedigree either in footballing terms. Get in done, Derby.

Agree...and I’ve mentioned this already and  I have no idea why I feel this....but I do think he’s going to go on to be a proper goal scorer at this club .....as soon as I saw us linked with him my City mates said ...sign him ...will go on to great things for DCFC ....strong feeling I have??

1 hour ago, S8TY said:

Agree...and I’ve mentioned this already and  I have no idea why I feel this....but I do think he’s going to go on to be a proper goal scorer at this club .....as soon as I saw us linked with him my City mates said ...sign him ...will go on to great things for DCFC ....strong feeling I have??

Alright Yoda

7 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Will be announced today....

I haven't read the whole thread and apologies if this has been alluded to.

Although this excites me as he has clearly the skill and vision and is a potential star. I just wonder why the likes of Liverpool and even more Fiorentina, are willing to let him go?

OK he left Liverpool supposedly under a cloud, what happened? who knows. 

He moves abroad and by all accounts is a star in the making. But Fiorentina want him off the wage bill!!!! strange.

Surely at his age he is the type of player you would want. Fairly cheap and can play???????

I just hope he isn't more trouble than an asset, 

I hope I am eating my words

2 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

I haven't read the whole thread and apologies if this has been alluded to.

Although this excites me as he has clearly the skill and vision and is a potential star. I just wonder why the likes of Liverpool and even more Fiorentina, are willing to let him go?

OK he left Liverpool supposedly under a cloud, what happened? who knows. 

He moves abroad and by all accounts is a star in the making. But Fiorentina want him off the wage bill!!!! strange.....

I hope I am eating my words

And for this very reason, I think you need to get the salt and pepper at the ready! ?  Not exactly last chance saloon, but he needs to make his mark this time.?

Archived