Florian Jozefzoon - Joined Rotherham on loan

richinspain

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Gerry Daly said:

He did get chances but he didn't take any of them. If you looked at his track record before signing for Brentford it was likely that he had been a flash in the pan there and would not do much here. Very poor signing like most of Franks  

Gerry. Did you sort my white pudding out?

7 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Suspect we will give the bloke away if someone offers to take him off our hands. Just hope we can shift him on quick and get Ibe in.

It’s a nice thought but I am far from convinced that ibe wouldn’t turn out to be just the same waste of wages given the last few years , it’s no racing certainty ibe will be any more use to us than zoon 

5 minutes ago, Archied said:

It’s a nice thought but I am far from convinced that ibe wouldn’t turn out to be just the same waste of wages given the last few years , it’s no racing certainty ibe will be any more use to us than zoon 

Any signing is a risk though. I think we will get the best out of Ibe and he’ll showcase his talent properly for the first time in a while. Only a gut feeling, but still. At the very least, he won’t have cost us a transfer fee.

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Any signing is a risk though. I think we will get the best out of Ibe and he’ll showcase his talent properly for the first time in a while. Only a gut feeling, but still. At the very least, he won’t have cost us a transfer fee.

Certainly won’t argue with your gut feeling , as you say all signings can go either way , I also am inclined to feel if he chooses to come back to Derby it would work out well for him and us but I’m also glad I don’t have to make the decision on him , too easy if it doesn’t go well to be hindsighted with it was clear he had issues and it was a daft move??‍♂️

3 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I have it on good authority that Jack Marriott has been told to find a new club too.......

...he chose this one:

download.jpeg-28.jpg.c4c5e7abbc1b78edd1d99dac8d4718c8.jpg

Footballers should be banned from playing golf, watching it, or even hearing about it

On 18/09/2020 at 20:36, Archied said:

Certainly won’t argue with your gut feeling , as you say all signings can go either way , I also am inclined to feel if he chooses to come back to Derby it would work out well for him and us but I’m also glad I don’t have to make the decision on him , too easy if it doesn’t go well to be hindsighted with it was clear he had issues and it was a daft move??‍♂️

If you can play football why should you not be able to play football after a break. Get fit, try hard, take chances. He is 24 not 36. Come and make a name for yourself at Derby, Jordon.

3 hours ago, neil62uk said:

Still as around 10 months of his contract left ... Can see him doing a ANYA ?

By all accounts Anya was completely professional when he was here and his attitude in training and playing for the U23s was spot on. He just didn't want to leave or go out on loan for some reason. It wasn't his fault we gave him a long contract on stupid wages. But like Zoon now you would think that if he had any ambition and self-respect he'd want to be playing football. There's clearly no way back for Zoon here; he hasn't been given a squad number and it appears that there's a clash of personalities with Cocu stretching back to his PSV days. It's better for everyone involved if he moves on.

28 minutes ago, Olton Ram said:

By all accounts Anya was completely professional when he was here and his attitude in training and playing for the U23s was spot on. He just didn't want to leave or go out on loan for some reason. It wasn't his fault we gave him a long contract on stupid wages. But like Zoon now you would think that if he had any ambition and self-respect he'd want to be playing football. There's clearly no way back for Zoon here; he hasn't been given a squad number and it appears that there's a clash of personalities with Cocu stretching back to his PSV days. It's better for everyone involved if he moves on.

Couldn't agree more with your statement in every aspect  ,  But if no team comes in for Zoon ....then surely he,ll just see his contract out ...would be better if he did move on a.s.a.p  not just for the money we,LL get for him  but also for him to get the chance to play regular football 

Archived