Reg Harrison

Bill Curry

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Boycie said:

It wasn’.......oh, yes, sorry, yes, my bad it was.

Please don't say my bad.

I have lived in this country almost 15 years (although moving home at the end of this month) and resisted saying 'my bad'.

'My mistake' is just fine and we managed to get along with it for several hundred years until some Valley girls started saying 'my bad'.

If you ever say it again I will have you thrashed to within an inch of your life.

8 hours ago, Bob The Badger said:

Please don't say my bad.

I have lived in this country almost 15 years (although moving home at the end of this month) and resisted saying 'my bad'.

'My mistake' is just fine and we managed to get along with it for several hundred years until some Valley girls started saying 'my bad'.

If you ever say it again I will have you thrashed to within an inch of your life.

3 minutes ago, rynny said:

You'll have him saying it all the time now. 

If it's live on the zoom meet-up I'll tell the missus I'm not hungry and won't be going out for dinner ?

10 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

you used to be one of the lads, its obvious you've spent too much time brown nosing the management.

Did you take him to Belper last week?

If you have a grievance you’ll have to note it and report it through the appropriate channels which can be found on the back of the party invite I sent out to all the mods.

The Xmas party was in Belper, I’m sure I sent out all the invites, but ME and @David has a lovely time down the river gardens feeding the ducks that you very much!

9 hours ago, Bob The Badger said:

Please don't say my bad.

Oh you little minx you.

The route for Reg is as follows . Down Crayford Rd from Allenton passing the Silver Ghost taking the second turning into Border Crescent (Field Lane end) . The cars then exit Border Crescent (Silver Ghost end) at 8.35 a.m turning right onto Crayford Rd then left onto Field Lane down to Shardlow Rd. Along Shardlow Rd and London Rd to Pride Park Stadium around 8.50 then along to the Council House finally arriving at the Cathedral at 9.20 a.m. The funeral is live in RAMS TV using the following link https://www.dcfc.co.uk/stream/special-event

Thinking of this great man today, for all he did for the city of Derby and grass roots football, always had a smile on his face and always welcomed visitors ! My son is directly benefiting from playing for Field Lane FC in Derby, one of the teams that he set up ! RIP Reg ♥️

42B775C7-2CD7-4792-9E66-9268457D28F5.jpeg

AFDCF870-5FF6-4700-9B2E-117F7B36546F.jpeg

325ED259-4984-4C8E-A78E-9986FCCF24BF.png

73C3EC4B-CF7F-4D43-BCBE-80B7144726A4.jpeg

Archived