Kenneth Zohore - Joined Millwall on loan

inter politics

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Needlesh said:

If we'd got three or four of Waghorn, Lawrence, Ibe, Jóźwiak or Sibley behind a big, rugged battering ram who could chip in with 10 or a dozen goals, it would work for me.

This. I don’t think we need a prolific goal scorer, as much as we need those other qualities. Though both would be nice, and the money Zohore would cost I’d probably want both.

2 hours ago, Needlesh said:

If we'd got three or four of Waghorn, Lawrence, Ibe, Jóźwiak or Sibley behind a big, rugged battering ram who could chip in with 10 or a dozen goals, it would work for me.

Agree. I want a guy upfront who puts himself about, holds the ball up, and is pretty adept at finding his man. If we have decent attacking options behind or to the side of him, all chipping in with their share of goals, a dozen goals from a big number 9 should be adequate to get us in the playoffs.

Exactly the type of striker we need, tall, fast & powerful, almost a hybrid of Martin Marriott & Waghorn. Similar to a Kodjia, Abraham, Joao type.

With the other attacking players alongside him I do think he would score goals for us. Gives us a different option to what we have.

People on mention his record at West Brom, their top scorers last season we Robson-Kanu and Austin with 10 each, id fancy Zohore to score more than 10 for us.

Depending on price, it is a yes from me. At 26 we wpuld be getting him in his prime.

Archived