Kenneth Zohore - Joined Millwall on loan

inter politics

4 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

Is he going to score as many goals and offer as much as Waghorn?

Highly doubtful.

I’d be surprised if this is true.

If Warnock likes him then I can imagine he may create more goals for other players than what he does for himself. However in our current squad only Waghorn and Lawrence look capable of double figures so it’d be pointless anyway ?

Regardless I’m sure there’s much better options out there. 

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, David said:

Almost 27 years ago in a Copenhagen hospital a baby boy was born and the parents looked at thought, let's call him Kenneth. Not Ken, Kenneth. 

For that reason alone I think we should all be a bit nicer about him, can't be easy introducing yourself as Kenneth, so just think about that.

A very empathetic post there by David from Grimsby 

38 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

Played under Warnock at Cardiff, so I'd think we have little chance, even if we are interested.

Boro have a smaller 'budget' than us now they don't get any parachute money. During normal times, their revenue would be about £22m compared to ours which should be about £10m higher. Take gate receipts away and its £16m vs £23m. [The gap will be smaller as our hospitality revenue is significantly higher than theirs]

39 minutes ago, David said:

Almost 27 years ago in a Copenhagen hospital a baby boy was born and the parents looked at thought, let's call him Kenneth. Not Ken, Kenneth. 

For that reason alone I think we should all be a bit nicer about him, can't be easy introducing yourself as Kenneth, so just think about that.

The question we need to ask him is how often will he score? How regularly will he put the ball in the onion bag? In summary, What's the frequency Kenneth?

41 minutes ago, David said:

His parents actually named him Albin, he chooses to go by Kenneth. 

He spent last season in the Championship with WBA.

He played a total of 17 games in all competitions, scoring 4 goals.

This was a WBA side with Diangana, Grosicki, Pereira, Krovinovic, Sawyers and Robinson.

You would think any striker worth the description would have scored for fun in that team. 

If that’s not his game, you would think he would have become a regular starter because of his all round play.

He has some decent attributes - his pace, strength, size all stand out  - but overall how would he improve us?

8 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

This was a WBA side with Diangana, Grosicki, Pereira, Krovinovic, Sawyers and Robinson.

You would think any striker worth the description would have scored for fun in that team. 

If that’s not his game, you would think he would have become a regular starter because of his all round play.

He has some decent attributes - his pace, strength, size all stand out  - but overall how would he improve us?

And maybe you think, "Okay he didn't score a lot, but maybe he got some assists?"

Nope, 0 assists.

8 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

I'd back Waghorn to 1 in 2 with that attacking line up, think a lot of Derby fans underappreciate some of the players we already have when looking at potential signings. Team balance is just as important as individual quality to me.

2 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

I'd back Waghorn to 1 in 2 with that attacking line up, think a lot of Derby fans underappreciate some of the players we already have when looking at potential signings. Team balance is just as important as individual quality to me.

The chances Waghorn misses he should hit 20 every season, certainly should have last season. I like him though and always fancy him to score, always gets in the right positions to do so. 
So with more chances created he’ll miss plenty more, but also score plenty more you’d hope. 

1 hour ago, David said:

even worse than that is they called him "Albin Kenneth" but he prefers Kenneth. Sounds like a wrong un to me

It’s a firm yes from me 

This will upset many ...  some may even need to sit down for this 

jack Marriott is not the Answer to a lone role striker 

strong, powerful ... has scored goals this level 

Warnock ain’t no fool he clearly rates him and as been promoted from this level more time’s than some on here have had hot meals lol

1 hour ago, Bwash_Ram said:

Warnock may well be a Bamford, but he knows his onions and he really rated him.

Looks like just the sort of option we need up front, big, quick powerful and strong.

I watched that and thought: "Christ! He scored loads during the lockdown!"

Then I realised it's just that Cardiff don't have any fans.

Unless were looking at a loan players like this are:

a. Not value for money for the amount the selling club want.

b. Beyond our budget.

c. Not of the sufficient calibre/known ability to get us to where we want to be.

d. They will not hold their transfer value if when/we wish to sell them on.

So its a no afraid.

Archived