Jordon Ibe - Signed on a 2 year deal

S8TY

If we sign him then it will start to get interesting 

when we had IBE previously he played on the left 

we have Lawrence who only plays on the left 

we have signed a polish international who admits he plays best on the left 

we had Russell who played best on the right but we signed Ince who only played on the right so Russell played on the left to his detriment 

are we going to put our recently signed international on the right? And maybe to his detriment? 

Interesting 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

we had Russell who played best on the right but we signed Ince who only played on the right so Russell played on the left to his detriment 

are we going to put our recently signed international on the right? And maybe to his detriment? 

Interesting 

If we don't know it will certainly fool our opponents. 

Genius! 

Just now, Sparkle said:

Interesting 

Playing Jozwiak on the right would not be detrimental, he can play there just as well just slightly prefers the right. Ibe, Lawrence and Jozwiak on behind a target man would be fantastic. 

1 minute ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

Playing Jozwiak on the right would not be detrimental, he can play there just as well just slightly prefers the right. Ibe, Lawrence and Jozwiak on behind a target man would be fantastic. 

I think we have/ are signing them to create chances on a plate for our centre forward whoever that might be?

5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Interesting 

All of our attacking play is going to come down the left. Thereby stopping the opponents getting anywhere near Forsyth.

Good luck on the other side, Nathan.

4 hours ago, Rampage said:

Not if you saw the Luton game. Forsyth not enough pace, Buchanan not enough experience, Shinnie, no idea. Just go and get Nathan Byrne's left footed friend.

4 hours ago, Rampage said:

I mean that I have no idea if Shinnie would be ok at FB

3 hours ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

People said the exact same when Bogle left. "Well we have Wisdom, Ebosele, Evans can play there if needs be and so can MTW."

Its the same now. We have a full back who isn't good enough anymore in Forsyth. A young lad who's barely played and then a midfielder who can play there if needs be. 

We need a good left back. We can't go into a season with those 3 as our left back options.

If there's a good loan or a decent cheap deal out there like Byrne was. Then we need to do it.

I'm disappointed with both of you! ? For me that's one bad game for Fozzy, but he's normally Mr Dependable and a perfectly fine left back for this division. And Shinnie has spent much more of his career and got his Scottish call-up as a left back rather than as a midfielder.

We have to juggle resources and the solution is not to throw money at new players when we've just got rid of two left backs to save/make money, but to work with what we have and allocate the funds where it has a bigger overall impact.

Meanwhile, I am truly excited at what the prospect of Jozwiak and Ibe flying at opposition defenders will give us. Bring it on!

Twan scheepers will be crutial in ibes development on and off the pitch. He’ll show him unconditional love and will install the belief into jordon and hopefully make jordon love football and life again. Super happy. Always came across as a nice guy aswell did our jordon

6 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Twan scheepers will be crutial in ibes development on and off the pitch. He’ll show him unconditional love and will install the belief into jordon and hopefully make jordon love football and life again. Super happy. Always came across as a nice guy aswell did our jordon

He will show the special love Dutch men have. 

15935963769967074732501697497676.jpg

6 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

SparseEnviousDotterel-max-1mb.gif

22 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I'm disappointed with both of you! ? For me that's one bad game for Fozzy, but he's normally Mr Dependable and a perfectly fine left back for this division. And Shinnie has spent much more of his career and got his Scottish call-up as a left back rather than as a midfielder.

We have to juggle resources and the solution is not to throw money at new players when we've just got rid of two left backs to save/make money, but to work with what we have and allocate the funds where it has a bigger overall impact.

Meanwhile, I am truly excited at what the prospect of Jozwiak and Ibe flying at opposition defenders will give us. Bring it on!

Its not just one bad game for Forsyth and he is anything but dependable.

17 minutes ago, Carnero said:

I'm sure I've read somewhere or heard an interview where Ibe says that he still believes his best position is up front.

Worth considering perhaps...?

Joswiak        Ibe        Lawrence

I'd actually like to see Lawrence in the middle behind a striker. Jozwiak and Ibe have both played on the right a lot, although the left seems to be both of their preferred positions. I think they'll alternate on each side, maybe even during games. It'll be useful having one winger who cuts in and one who looks to hug the touchline and get crosses in. 

Jozwiak - Lawrence - Ibe

Waghorn (or new ST).

If we can keep that forward line fit we'll have a very good attack, with Sibley, Knight, Whittaker and JHL as the understudies. 

32 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I did not know that about Shinnie. Play Shinnie against Rovers in that case. Cornick skinned Fozzy. Drop Fozzy and/or sign Cornick.

Archived