Jordon Ibe - Signed on a 2 year deal

S8TY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Did you enjoy postng that or think it was in any way original and funny?

Yeah, I enjoyed posting it.  Obviously was original. We've never had a player called Jozwiak. Ibe has signed for us before, I will give you that. 

1 hour ago, Norman said:

Ibe having medical at Derby to replace Jozwiak, who will be out for 8 months with an ACL injury picked up in the defeat against Luton Town. 

Had been struggling with constipation this morning, but this has sorted me right out.

Cheers, Norman! 

1 hour ago, jono said:

And Saturday was a particular circumstance. The Luton right flanker was very pacy tricky and consequently exposed fozzy’s weakest side. And they played on it. 

I think a lot of LBs would have struggled as Cornick is a decent player with good pace, Forsyth still blocked a number of crosses. Both goals came from a cross on the same side of the pitch but apparently Byrne had a great game and Forsyth was terrible.

2 hours ago, Srg said:

All depends on how well he's looked after himself since his contract expired in June. If it's well, which it could be given the prominence of personal trainers and things for pro athletes, he will be physically fit, just make lack that match sharpness, which could only be a couple of weeks - but you also need to play to get that.

If I recall correctly, he said in that podcast that he’s got a PT, a nutritionist and an exercise bike that he’s been using.

2 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

I think a lot of LBs would have struggled as Cornick is a decent player with good pace, Forsyth still blocked a number of crosses. Both goals came from a cross on the same side of the pitch but apparently Byrne had a great game and Forsyth was terrible.

Neither of those goals were Byrne's fault. The first he crossed from far out, and the second it was the winger's man to cover, he'd just blocked the ball and was certainly not to blame for the cross coming in. 

6 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Neither of those goals were Byrne's fault. The first he crossed from far out, and the second it was the winger's man to cover, he'd just blocked the ball and was certainly not to blame for the cross coming in. 

Point being Forsyth seems the easiest scapegoat right now and people would going even more mental if the goals came down our left. I checked the whoscored ratings and according to them our worst rated defender on Sat was Wisdom. It's a team game at the end of the day, we should have scored more to change the game. Biggest crime Sat was switching off just because a sub was getting ready and our whole back line was guilty.

10 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Point being Forsyth seems the easiest scapegoat right now and people would going even more mental if the goals came down our left. I checked the whoscored ratings and according to them our worst rated defender on Sat was Wisdom. It's a team game at the end of the day, we should have scored more to change the game. Biggest crime Sat was switching off just because a sub was getting ready and our whole back line was guilty.

Strange that has Shane Nicholson and Michael Johnson thought Wisdom was our man of the match. 

Archived