Jordon Ibe - Signed on a 2 year deal

S8TY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Hope its a target man striker not Vydra ...just my opinion

I said in a post not so long ago that I can see Ibe and Sturridge signing, we shall see if the other half of that prediction comes true.

I also have this crazy feeling that Mel Morris is going to pull Charlie Austin out of his little bag of tricks.

3 minutes ago, inter politics said:

Sounds like Nicholson spoke to someone at the club and like with Jozwiak, didn't say anything but didn't deny it either..

Ring ring. Hello can I speak with a Mr Ibe or a Mr Jozwiak please. Is that you, Nico? Try calling back in erm, 48 hours. 48 hours eh? Can I quote you on that? <phone cuts out>. 

3 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I said in a post not so long ago that I can see Ibe and Sturridge signing, we shall see if the other half of that prediction comes true.

I also have this crazy feeling that Mel Morris is going to pull Charlie Austin out of his little bag of tricks.

What makes you think Austin is a target ?

There has to be a sense of reality here folks.

This is a player who has become broken. ( like Anya )

He's a former £15m player who has been a free agent for the last 10 weeks and nobody has taken him yet. Is it down to wage demands or is his reputation in the game too bad ?

I would love to have him back but the club have to take great care with him & we as fans need to be patient

If we are then this would be an incredibly shrewd piece of business - a 24 year year old with all his potential - no FFP amortisation hit or sell on fees either !!

1 minute ago, sage said:

The lad asked a week or two  ago who i think Derby should sign. Off the cuff, I said Jozwiak, Ibe and Lammers. 

Come on Derby turn me into Nostrodarmus (or Barry Walsh) 

Lammers is too good for us, been linked with Atalanta and could probably get much better offers. We need a similar type of player though. 

3 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

Lammers is too good for us, been linked with Atalanta and could probably get much better offers. We need a similar type of player though. 

Lammers would be an amazing coup and would make us a very different proposition ....we can hope i suppose

Just now, Rampage said:

Martin, Huddlestone's and Anya's wages now become Ibe, Vydra, and  Jozwiak wages. Not ridiculous. 15 million in and money for Bogle and Lowe. Theoretically possible.

Shake Shaking GIF by HULU

THERE IS NO VYDRA

Archived