Riot idea outside pride Park

dcfcreece1601

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

I think we should all wear these outside and hold up cardboard cut outs of players we want to sign and others hold up boards saying our outfits represent our attacking depth , see if Mel listens ?

Screenshot_20200914-091317_Samsung Internet.jpg

wow , after all the bedwetting and hysterical claims from the match on saturday , now we have this , this is going to be a long season

2 hours ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

I've seen much worse than someone trying to spread a bit of brown joy instead of moaning 24/7 which is the normal on here nowadays, its basically a counselling forum

For someone who has been to many counselling sessions I can wholeheartedly say that's one thing this forum definitely isn't. 

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Apart from the politics thread (for obvious reason) the transfer thread is probably the one I visit least.

More often than not, I've never heard of the player mentioned or know very little about them and therefore have no idea if they're worth signing or not (I feel perfectly qualified to join our scouting team).

The other usual scenarios seem to:

1) Unrealistic targets

2) ITK posts that are often far from it. 

Oh @Tamworthram, you are going to kick yourself when you realise how much made up, tramp related gossip you've missed out on ?

22 hours ago, sage said:

Well thats worst thread of the season sorted in September. 

Curtains can relax now ?

I see another twist in this, curtains won't give up so easily. More like the Champion has been challenged with extremely strong opening.

Could be quite a season ahead, I'm excited!

22 hours ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

I think we should all wear these outside and hold up cardboard cut outs of players we want to sign and others hold up boards saying our outfits represent our attacking depth , see if Mel listens ?

Screenshot_20200914-091317_Samsung Internet.jpg

I’ve just seen him landing in East Midlands, flew in from Poznań apparently.............. Too soon???? 

@dcfcreece1601 it’s ok to be negative and have a different point of view but it’s how you make your point. If you have a view people will ask why, therefore you back it up with an argument.  Just having a negative view supported by a picture of a man dressed as turd doesn’t encourage argument just confrontation therefore expect the reaction you got. 
As for Chris Martin fan brigade overhyping him, he overhyped himself with being in top 20 rams goal scorers in history and for three seasons being one of the best forwards in the league.

7 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

@dcfcreece1601 it’s ok to be negative and have a different point of view but it’s how you make your point. If you have a view people will ask why, therefore you back it up with an argument.  Just having a negative view supported by a picture of a man dressed as turd doesn’t encourage argument just confrontation therefore expect the reaction you got. 
As for Chris Martin fan brigade overhyping him, he overhyped himself with being in top 20 rams goal scorers in history and for three seasons being one of the best forwards in the league.

Not really sure if you have read it properly but I was trying to spread joy as i have said several times so why would I need to back it up when it was a joke? Jesus christ as well as people just moaning all the time which was the reason for this post they also don't read properly before doing so ? and the chris martin brigade applies to the members that still wanted him to be our main striker this year when he clearly isn't what we need to get out the league,  I love having a debate but this as I've stated 400 times this wasn't one of them posts 

Archived