Riot idea outside pride Park

dcfcreece1601

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, EraniosSocks said:

I’d worry if this was in my search history, let alone making a thread on being in a outfit looking like a piece of poo. 

Trying to cheer up some of the grumpy folk on this forum as its toxic as hell so " oh dear " indeed but back at yourself you are the sort of people I made this thread for 

Just now, dcfcreece1601 said:

I've seen much worse than someone trying to spread a bit of brown joy instead of moaning 24/7 which is the normal on here nowadays, its basically a counselling forum

Don't take this the wrong way, but if the forum is so bad, why are you here? You're more than welcome (in fact positively encouraged) to find somewhere else to play if you don't like our company.....

3 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Don't take this the wrong way, but if the forum is so bad, why are you here? You're more than welcome (in fact positively encouraged) to find somewhere else to play if you don't like our company.....

Because I enjoy reading the transfer section and even posting my opinion about the players , don't really post on much of the other topics as like I said half of them are people moaning or people getting abuse for not moaning lol, this is the go to forum for anything Derby the ones that aren't fickle have to put up with the rest , ive been following the forum for years 

11 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Because I enjoy reading the transfer section and even posting my opinion about the players , don't really post on much of the other topics as like I said half of them are people moaning or people getting abuse for not moaning lol, this is the go to forum for anything Derby the ones that aren't fickle have to put up with the rest , ive been following the forum for years 

Apart from the politics thread (for obvious reason) the transfer thread is probably the one I visit least.

More often than not, I've never heard of the player mentioned or know very little about them and therefore have no idea if they're worth signing or not (I feel perfectly qualified to join our scouting team).

The other usual scenarios seem to:

1) Unrealistic targets

2) ITK posts that are often far from it. 

Archived