mo55y's Prediction League updates, 2020/21 season.

mozza

STOP PRESS:

I've now been informed that an appeal into my use of invalid selections of frgs (by choosing players not in the squad) has, on appeal, resulted in a points deduction which has relegated me from the Championship. 

The fact that my approach has been accepted for several seasons was not deemed acceptable mitigation. 

This is nothing more than a witch hunt led by certain rogue elements... @DarkFruitsRam7I'm looking at you... And is quite frankly a disgrace... ?

2 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

STOP PRESS:

I've now been informed that an appeal into my use of invalid selections of frgs (by choosing players not in the squad) has, on appeal, resulted in a points deduction which has relegated me from the Championship. 

The fact that my approach has been accepted for several seasons was not deemed acceptable mitigation. 

This is nothing more than a witch hunt led by certain rogue elements... @DarkFruitsRam7I'm looking at you... And is quite frankly a disgrace... ?

After my Top 4 finish last season, I thought I'd give the rest of you a chance and not bother with the prediction league this season, so it couldn't have been me.

Might start a Super League though.