Derby vs PNE Match Thread

RadioactiveWaste

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, roboto said:

What are you all talking about? He's obviously going for a flat 6-4-0. Sending a message to Mel that his team has no focal point.

Wisdom and Buchanan with license to get forward to about 5 yards past the halfway line.

All the sideways passes will find their man. I expect us to win the possession comfortably.

?

Roos
Wisdom   Evans   te Wierik   Clarke   Buchanan   Shinnie
Whittaker   Rooney   Sibley   Knight

That’s the sort of formation I used to use against the big teams on football manager! When I didn’t want to lose...?

25 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Roos for Marshall, Buchanan for Fozzy, Evans for Bird, Rooney for Marriott doesn’t look vastly different overall. 

Taking Rooney's fitness into account each of those swaps makes us weaker to different extents IMO. We also don't have Byrne. Again not panicking as the side/squad should be quite different by Saturday. 

Just now, Ghost of Clough said:

You can’t watch via an international subscription. Everyone has to pay £10 for this one

I have. I can access the video and hit play but its just buffering. Checked all the usual tech suspects ?‍♂️

2 minutes ago, sage said:

Taking Rooney's fitness into account each of those swaps makes us weaker to different extents IMO. We also don't have Byrne. Again not panicking as the side/squad should be quite different by Saturday. 

Rooney could push a zimmer frame around and still offer more than Marriott has so far. Buchanan offers a lot more offensively than Fozzy. 

Archived