Centre Forward

Beardmm

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

We do need a centre forward who can hold the ball and pass it to our team, score goals at least 1 in 3 and yes head the ball and hopefully very mobile - Damm hard to find 

...they also need to be fit enough to play the full 90 minutes of every game, 2-3 times a week without it putting a serious dent in their performance levels.

11 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Wouldn’t have been in the playoffs under Rowett if it wasn’t for Vydra. Rather him than some half season wonder like Blackman.

No one saying that. 

What we are saying is there is literally nothing in the rumour about Vydra whatsoever apart from one sad twit on twitter who is known for making up poo. 

Mitrovic on loan with a view to a permanent if we get promoted would be amazing ( i know i'm dreaming right?)

But....he didn't make Fulhams starting line up at weekend and there are rumours they want a couple of different strikers so spending the transfer  fee money on Mitrovic's wages for a season would be an astute bit of business and guarantee us 25 goals imo.....i know i know.....I'll get my coat lol

9 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

All these Vydra rumours, but it doesn't seem right. He's more of a 10 than a 9. Needed Nugent to play that 9 role when he was here. 

We really need a 9, and I can't see Vydra coming in, unless that is, Marriott is going out. 

Vydra seems to play well when he feeds off the main striker - Martin with us and Deeney at Watford.  Bring him in and I don't see there being a regular place for Sibley, not the best message to be sending out.

We need a pacey, physically strong striker who can hold play up - in Sibley, Knight and Lawrence we have the supporting players, even better with Jozwiak looking to be on his way to join us.

55 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Mitrovic on loan with a view to a permanent if we get promoted would be amazing ( i know i'm dreaming right?)

But....he didn't make Fulhams starting line up at weekend and there are rumours they want a couple of different strikers so spending the transfer  fee money on Mitrovic's wages for a season would be an astute bit of business and guarantee us 25 goals imo.....i know i know.....I'll get my coat lol

He signed a 80k pw deal when Fulham were relegated 

Archived