Centre Forward

Beardmm

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

@Bladeinpeaceits worth checking out the Aberdeen forums on Lowe. They are convinced he’s PL quality.

For me if he has a weakness it’s aerially but with 3 centre backs and a competent goalkeeper behind him that’s less of an issue.

Probably doesn’t smile enough, and that’s quite important to some Derby fans it seems.

Yes a bit weak in the air and defensively in general. I was very surprised when they were talking about £15m for the pair, and it now sounds more like somewhere between £7m and £11m. I guess realistically anywhere near £10m would be good biz for DCFC. 

1 hour ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

@Bladeinpeaceits worth checking out the Aberdeen forums on Lowe. They are convinced he’s PL quality.

For me if he has a weakness it’s aerially but with 3 centre backs and a competent goalkeeper behind him that’s less of an issue.

Probably doesn’t smile enough, and that’s quite important to some Derby fans it seems.

Lowe has a few weaknesses that currently would be exposed in the Prem. My bet is he will be out on loan to a Championship club, in this window even. Looking good in the SPL or League 2 is a different ball game than the Prem....

13 minutes ago, europia said:

Yes a bit weak in the air and defensively in general. I was very surprised when they were talking about £15m for the pair, and it now sounds more like somewhere between £7m and £11m. I guess realistically anywhere near £10m would be good biz for DCFC. 

And not great going forward ?

2 minutes ago, Jawa said:

Does anyone actually know how reliable he is?

Yes, everyone. He tweets things that are already knowledge in such a way he can't be technically wrong whether they happen or not, and in cases he is wrong, he deletes it anyway.

Archived