Nathan Byrne - Signed on a 2 year deal

Charlie George's header

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Carnero said:

We've been after him for months, we just needed to find a taker for Mason Bennett before we could pursue our interest further.

It's fair to say that young Mason wasn't best pleased about it, hence the video.

I'm liking what Cocu is trying to do here....Bogle,Lowe and Bennett will not be missed 

My Millwall mates said Bennett was woeful in last game and taken off at HT ...the video of him saying "Burn" to PP was ridiculously childish and he needs to remember who gave him a start in football he is a league 1 player at best and thats where he'll end up if hes lucky....attitude seems wrong and was one of the joiners arms crew who are slowly being dismantled...Huddlestone,Bennett, Keogh, Malone gone ....Cocu knows what he is doing

1 hour ago, JfR said:

Hope he does sign, otherwise the squad will be Remainin' Light

1 hour ago, ThePrisoner said:

Hopefully he’s got a psycho killer right foot. 

I was wondering where I might be able to find some Talking Heads references on this forum, but This Must Be The Place

Yes, if I could cut and paste I would 

8 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

You sure? It'd be all over the dcfc timeline if that was the case. Haven't seen it on his timeline myself.

Yes DCFC George to Nixon about an hour ago. Also RJ78909 to Nixon Byrne joining  Derby? Answer from Nixon I don’t get why he hasn’t signed yet’ 

it’s twater dosnt mean it’s correct or true 

2 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

Yes, if I could cut and paste I would 

Yes DCFC George to Nixon about an hour ago. Also RJ78909 to Nixon Byrne joint Derby? Answer from Nixon I don’t get why he hasn’t signed yet’ 

it’s twater dosnt mean it’s correct or true 

Think you are mistaken. The tweet was in reply to Nixon saying aye to Ruddy signing for Plymouth. 

Screenshot_20200908_160600_com.twitter.android.jpg

Archived