Nathan Byrne - Signed on a 2 year deal

Charlie George's header

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/09/2020 at 01:37, Derby blood said:

You my friend talk out your arse, since he arrived we improved 100 percent, yes last 4 games he got tired, the man Rooney will lead us to promotion, and when he does I want you to dissappear down the A52, and support the poo at the city ground, fed up of reading since rubbish from a so called Derby fan, better off without fans like u, good bye, and turn the lights out on your way out. 

Don't sit on the fence mate.

4 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Don't sit on the fence mate.

Never do mate, Die hard Derby, Derby till I die, I bleed Black and White mate. 

Need to get a bit more positivity going, fed up of moaners trying to get us all down. 

I believe that Cocu will sort it, I want to support the young lads coming through, not kill them every game. 

I remember fans saying if we play the youngsters we will be more patient, and help them, we'll that lasted about 5 minutes then lil

Once A Ram Always A Ram. 

Very shrewd signing at a reported 200k. Watched a few Wigan games last year and he impressed me. Not too dissimilar in his attacking threat to Bogle but considerably better defensively. Getting Jozwiak (hopefully) and Byrne for Bogle’s fee upgrades the team and is the sort of good business we should be looking to do

On 14/09/2020 at 14:49, Rugby Ram said:

Very shrewd signing at a reported 200k. Watched a few Wigan games last year and he impressed me. Not too dissimilar in his attacking threat to Bogle but considerably better defensively. Getting Jozwiak (hopefully) and Byrne for Bogle’s fee upgrades the team and is the sort of good business we should be looking to do

Byrne looks very good to me. Does the basics really well. 

Archived