Save The EFL - Enough is Enough

Day

It's time for action against the EFL, without fans football is nothing.

It's time for fans across the Football League to unite and show the EFL how unhappy we are, this isn't just about us, it's about the 72 clubs in this league being run by an organisation that is quite simply not fit for purpose. 

We can sing duck the EFL every week but it will fall on deaf ears, this needs to go further, this needs action where the EFL will sit up and take notice and listen to fans concerns as it can't continue.

They are ruining football as we know it.

Derby, Birmingham, Bury, Charlton, Wigan, Sheff Wed, Macclesfield.

It's time for a change, time for our voices to be truly heard and demand change, let's use this platform, the community we have built to stand against this organisation and work with other clubs to bring that change.

At a time where clubs are suffering financially, the clubs we love, make history not for the wrong reasons but for the good, let's come together now and make a difference.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was there supposed to be a link or something attached to this?

Or are we just going to send them a print-out of this thread when it hits 100 pages? ? 

2 minutes ago, David said:

It's time for action against the EFL, without fans football is nothing.

It's time for fans across the Football League to unite and show the EFL how unhappy we are, this isn't just about us, it's about the 72 clubs in this league being run by an organisation that is quite simply not fit for purpose. 

We can sing duck the EFL every week but it will fall on deaf ears, this needs to go further, this needs action where the EFL will sit up and take notice and listen to fans concerns as it can't continue.

They are ruining football as we know it.

Derby, Birmingham, Bury, Charlton, Wigan, Sheff Wed, Macclesfield.

It's time for a change, time for our voices to be truly heard and demand change, let's use this platform, the community we have built to stand against this organisation and work with other clubs to bring that change.

At a time where clubs are suffering financially, the clubs we love, make history not for the wrong reasons but for the good, let's come together now and make a difference.

free freedom GIF

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Was there supposed to be a link or something attached to this?

Or are we just going to send them a print-out of this thread when it hits 100 pages? ? 

No link, just a topic to throw suggestions out there for our voices to be heard, enough is enough.

Let's use this platform and community to make a difference.

Just now, David said:

No link, just a topic to throw suggestions out there for our voices to be heard, enough is enough.

Let's use this platform and community to make a difference.

Sending them a printout of this thread when it gets to 100 is my official suggestion.

Just now, SaintRam said:

Sending them a printout of this thread when it gets to 100 is my official suggestion.

Ok, we can mock or we can actually make a difference, do you not agree it's time to stand up and make our voices heard?

4 minutes ago, David said:

Ok, we can mock or we can actually make a difference, do you not agree it's time to stand up and make our voices heard?

I’m with you. I’m sick of them. I guess we need to come up with a few suggestions of what we can do then approach other clubs’ supporters. Would we do that via other fans forums or by contacting official supporters clubs or both?

10 minutes ago, David said:

Sorry, I don't mean to mock. I won't keep poking throughout this thread as I hope you start something that achieves what you're hoping it will - but I have cynical views when it comes to situations like this.

I truly believe the businessmen in the EFL would happily sit-back and line their pockets while tying clubs into contracts and force them to go bust before they'd respond to fan action. Football is nothing without the fans; but they, as individuals, can gain a whole lot of £££ killing football. I'm also not convinced fan voices are particularly quiet on the state of the EFL, as it is, either.

At the end of the day its the clubs who have to do something about the EFL - but as a united front. A group of clubs less than all of them won't risk everything. Now if the fans can generate a movement that unified the clubs against the EFL; my cynicism in regards to competition reform will lift. Until then, I will remain skeptical.

But as I say, I'll respectfully leave you to it.

Just now, Curtains said:

Are you going to start a petition !

Open to suggestions, but as I say enough is enough. 72 Clubs in the EFL, thousands of fans than cannot be happy with how this organisation is being run. It's time for a change, if we can use this platform to spearhead any campaign for change then let's do it. 

Just now, David said:

Open to suggestions, but as I say enough is enough. 72 Clubs in the EFL, thousands of fans than cannot be happy with how this organisation is being run. It's time for a change, if we can use this platform to spearhead any campaign for change then let's do it. 

The only way is a petition IMO but you need to get other clubs fans to back it. 

Middlesbrough won’t for 1 

Archived