Holiday Plans 2021

Sith Happens

Think anything international gonna book literally a few days in advance, willing to pay a little more for flights if need be and I reckon prices for hotels will remain fair due to lower demand. 

If needing to stick to GB may do a bit of an England road trip and catch up with family and friends I’ve been unable to see last year.

On 24/01/2021 at 21:12, Stagtime said:

Since we can’t travel overseas, we’re about to start a 4 week camping road trip from Brisbane to Melbourne down the east coast of Oz today. First stop Brunswick Heads, Northern Rivers area NSW for a couple of nights.

That sounds crap,you’re welcome to it and all the bad weather.

On 24/01/2021 at 21:12, Stagtime said:

Since we can’t travel overseas, we’re about to start a 4 week camping road trip from Brisbane to Melbourne down the east coast of Oz today. First stop Brunswick Heads, Northern Rivers area NSW for a couple of nights.

Love Oz, used to go over most years amazing place enjoy.

On 16/01/2021 at 19:32, Mostyn6 said:

Just very very very very optimistically booked flights for three of us to go to Crete in mid June. Flights only £165 each from Luton, including seats and cases! 

please let the world be more normal by then. 

Crete is my favourite place , been all over . Where you heading ? Southern Crete is just perfection ! Retirement pipe dream 

20 minutes ago, Stagtime said:

Heading down past Sydney to the Illawarra district today, weather is a bit ordinary showers max of 27. Here’s a couple of shots of the last few days.

Brunswick Heads

F8A638B4-D6F7-45CC-9EB0-07C93C39A83F.thumb.jpeg.ecb262884092b2afd38a966629281824.jpeg

That erm yoot or whatever you spell it is a Bobby Dazzler mate