Holiday Plans 2021

Sith Happens

On 15/09/2021 at 15:54, David said:

Off to Edinburgh via Newcastle again the start of next month, internet free break with the missus, can't wait.

Easily the best City in the UK.....just gets a bit windy up there. 

I’m in Edinburgh Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

On 25/09/2021 at 17:44, Boycie said:

Has anyone heard owt from @Mostyn6 last seen wearing budgie smuggler in Greece?

Did he forget his safe word?

Was at Skegness Butlins over the weekend 

On 25/09/2021 at 18:47, Eddie said:

Seen a few posts from him on facebook. He looks a little sunburned - although it could be rust.

Did alright, never got burned.  Was disciplined with the lotion. 

3 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

Just got back from a Disney Staycation from Tilbury.

Disney does nothing for me but my grandkids loved it. Nice cabins and food. Twelve dollars for a Guinness.

Lots of high pitched warbling and large rodents.

Are you saying they're a Mickey Mouse outfit?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm flying to Turkey on Thursday. Asked for a Covid Pass a month ago.  A week later a letter came saying i had only had 1 vaccination. 

My NHS app only has record of 1 vaccination, but a different one to the letter. 

1st October i rang up 119 and gave them the dates, times and batch numbers of both jabs. They said someone will ring within 5 days.  

On Monday (11th) having had no phone call and NHS app not being updated, i rang my GPs. They told me they would update the app that day. 

On Tuesday (12th) I rang the GP to book my flu jab and they said they could print me a letter. When i picked it up, they said it might not be accepted and they had updated the app today but it would take several days to update. On the news about GP letters not being accepted. 

Today (14th) no update. So rang 119. They said the 5 day thing was 'advisory only' and they were busy. He said he could ask again but it would take '5 days'

As it stand i'm not going and will lose my flight money, as it is 'my fault'. 

Shambles

Edited by sage

2 hours ago, sage said:

I'm flying to Turkey on Thursday. Asked for a Covid Pass a month ago.  A week later a letter came saying i had only had 1 vaccination. 

My NHS app only has record of 1 vaccination, but a different one to the letter. 

1st October i rang up 119 and gave them the dates, times and batch numbers of both jabs. They said someone will ring within 5 days.  

On Monday (11th) having had no phone call and NHS app not being updated, i rang my GPs. They told me they would update the app that day. 

On Tuesday (12th) I rang the GP to book my flu jab and they said they could print me a letter. When i picked it up, they said it might not be accepted and they had updated the app today but it would take several days to update. On the news about GP letters not being accepted. 

Today (14th) no update. So rang 119. They said the 5 day thing was 'advisory only' and they were busy. He said he could ask again but it would take '5 days'

As it stand i'm not going and will lose my flight money, as it is 'my fault'. 

Shambles

I can have an anitgen test on Monday (£29) which will enable me to go. So will give the app 24 hours and book one if no sign of my pass,

Still a shambles. 

30 minutes ago, sage said:

I can have an anitgen test on Monday (£29) which will enable me to go. So will give the app 24 hours and book one if no sign of my pass,

Still a shambles. 

Get a mate who has the app, and two jabs, to screenshot it and send you the picture. 

They won't even check.

5 minutes ago, David said:

Just looked, my Covid passes are loading fine?

it's back up again now. Bizarrely, on the medical history part of the app, both vaccines are noted. But only one on the actual pass, shambles.   

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Just got back from holiday to find that I had been burgled.

Never tell anyone you’re going away if the houses empty.

We we’re burgled once whist away, not nice.  Hope they’ve not made too much mess and taken sentimental stuff ?