Holiday Plans 2021

Sith Happens

Not sure where to go later this month. I may go to Hove to watch Derbyshire play Sussex, but the Memsahib is keen to see the England Women ODI v New Zealand at Derby, which clashes. So I guess I won't be going to Hove. Perhaps Kings Lynn again - it's a smashing place. I would like to see the parks in Autumn.

8 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Could be good news on the horizon.

Travelling within the EU as long as you are double jabbed, got the EU pass, no need for anything as i unerstand it. GB still has the highest rates so presumably at higher risk so not sure why we need all those tests to get back in. I predicted all along that as soon as holiday period is over all thse will magically disappear.

some people made a killing out of a pandemic, i paid over 100 quid for these and i dont mind if it makes sense... May be it does...not sure tbh. what I do mind is none of themoney is gone to the NHS, i would have gladly paid more but for the test to be done by a private enterprise but all the profits go to the NHS. Like AStra Zeneca did for the Oxford vaccine. 

1 hour ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

some people made a killing out of a pandemic, i paid over 100 quid for these and i dont mind if it makes sense... May be it does...not sure tbh. what I do mind is none of themoney is gone to the NHS, i would have gladly paid more but for the test to be done by a private enterprise but all the profits go to the NHS. Like AStra Zeneca did for the Oxford vaccine. 

I've been on five or six trips to continental Europe since March for work, no change out £2,000 on tests (about twice as much as I spent on airfares).