Were are people watching game tomorrow

B4ev6is

I was debating whether to pop in The Black Swan in Utch for the second half, sort of leaning on the side of can't be bothered, when one of the lads has messaged to say he's driving back from Newquay at 05.30 to make sure he's back for the kick off in the pub.

He's not on the forum, but if he was, he'd be a cross between Inverurie and B4.

When people do that to watch us play Barrow in September then i've no choice, I'm going the pub!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For anyone looking for a now tv deal this is what i have done, not sure if its account specific but seems a decent deal.

https://www.nowtv.com/month-boost-returning?voucherCode=SPM4R4T968X767

9 months at 20.00 pm. I normally wouldnt do a deal that long but with the chances that we will be on Sky a fair bit, plus F1 etc for me its a good deal.

I am also hoping that midweek games might be on the red button which are also now available on Now TV.

19 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

For anyone looking for a now tv deal this is what i have done, not sure if its account specific but seems a decent deal.

https://www.nowtv.com/month-boost-returning?voucherCode=SPM4R4T968X767

9 months at 20.00 pm. I normally wouldnt do a deal that long but with the chances that we will be on Sky a fair bit, plus F1 etc for me its a good deal.

I am also hoping that midweek games might be on the red button which are also now available on Now TV.

This is my third year taking this deal, its a good price and covers the entire football season.

They even extended this year due to COVID

1 minute ago, Shuff264 said:

This is my third year taking this deal, its a good price and covers the entire football season.

They even extended this year due to COVID

Its good too, as i have given my dad a now tv stick with my account details on as you can watch on 2 different devices.

Archived