Were are people watching game tomorrow

B4ev6is

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey guys were thinking watching tomorrow after againat barrow in the league cup I am going to give hide out tomorrow were walkabout use to be but does look good place for football to be held even done a mini stand.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey guys were thinking watching tomorrow after againat borrow in the league cup I am going to give hide out tomorrow were walkabout use to be but does look good place for football to be held even done a mini stand.

In my lounge using a NowTV/Sky Sport 24 hour pass. To get my monies worth I’ll probably watch a few other games as well.

For those buying a day pass on NOW TV, always worth having a look at the likes of CDKEYS, Gamivo, Trugether as they usually have good deals on passes. I see CDKeys are doing a 1 week pass for 9.79 which is about the same cost as a usual day pass. Trugether are doing a month mobile pass for less than £2

I often use these sites and you get emailed a code quickly and they always work, just sometimes you have to make sure you cancel before the period is up or it will roll onto the standard plans.

Archived