Season Ticket Update / Refunds

Animal is a Ram

I am thinking of going into business, for those unable to attend I will sell a 90 minute mp3 of someone talking absolute baalocks to make up for that season ticket holder who sits just behind/infront or to the right of you.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Srg said:

But you shouldn’t have to. If you live in a family of season ticket holders, you’re not gonna waste £40 on ramstv per game when only watching on one tv. 

I don't think they mean that, do they? Your example family of 4 could either buy 1 tv pass per game at a tenner or none. Regardless, I think the four seats will be available to you when it comes to renewal time next season.

Financially,  this is probably the better deal than for people who have already renewed.

43 minutes ago, Srg said:

I’m a bit confused by their statement. 

What about those that want their seat for 21/22 but do not want to renew for this season? Either because they don’t want to go when it’s not “proper”, because they’re vulnerable or because it’s cheaper for 1 person in a household to buy Ramstv and don’t need everyone to renew. 

Nothing been said about that?

Surely that’s the bottom section? Normal allocated seats will be reserved until the 21/22 ticket renewals. 

C334081F-BB4B-4E00-86B4-30B49BFB537F.png

The more I think about this, the worse the offer gets.

If you buy a ST (either you already have or are about to), basically you're paying for a guaranteed Rams TV connection to home games and away midweek and the chance to go to some games. Basically a lot of money for not a lot of product.

If as I hope after Christmas we will be back to no restrictions, then a half year ST or game by game tickets are fine for me.

For any family household who have purchased tickets (2 or more) and they are giving you in return Rams TV as an option - that's just awful. I feel for you guys a lot.

I have to say - the poster who said - just push any ST's onto the 21/22 season and let games this season go into a game by game basis - that would be much fairer. Hell - even make the game by game tickets ONLY available to those who purchase a 21/22 season ticket. That would be much fairer and better way of doing it.

I'm a bit confused by the 'will be able to watch select matches' for those who haven't or don't renew. Seems like no guarantee all games will be made available ?

4 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I'm a bit confused by the 'will be able to watch select matches' for those who haven't or don't renew. Seems like no guarantee all games will be made available ?

Exactly.

By allowing more people to buy season tickets they will create a lottery on who goes to games. The rest have to suffer games on  RamsTV 

So much for renewing early 

15 minutes ago, Curtains said:

So just basically wasted my money renewing my season ticket .

Thanks. 

You could see it as supporting the club financially through a very difficult period.

For all we know, those renewals may be the difference between having a club to support or not.

I would hope that every game made available to overseas fans will be made available to uk fans,  and at the same price. 

now is not the time to be giving preferential treatment to overseas fans, I accept this will be decided by the EFL though 

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

I reckon there is a load more information to come. For example, I would imagine that if you apply to go to a game but are unsuccessful, you'd get some kind of refund as well as RamsTV. 

I think that's key for me. A lot of people have been asking for communication on tickets and this seems to have come out too soon. If they offer a partial refund for missing out on games then I'd renew straight away but if I'm going to 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 I'm not paying £25 for a match on TV. Derby were very good about last season so I'm expecting something similar this time.

44 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I am thinking of going into business, for those unable to attend I will sell a 90 minute mp3 of someone talking absolute baalocks to make up for that season ticket holder who sits just behind/infront or to the right of you.

If you want to go into a business partnership I am very happy to shout the following at random times for inclusion.

My repertoire includes, but is not limited to, such classics as

"Get it out"

"Get it forward"

"Stop messing around with it at the back"

"Lawrence has done nothing, get rid"

"Bird only passes backwards, get rid"

"Get it forward"

"We need Martin"

"Get it forward"

"Get it forward"

"Booooooooo"

1 minute ago, Paul71 said:

I would hope that every game made available to overseas fans will be made available to uk fans,  and at the same price. 

now is not the time to be giving preferential treatment to overseas fans, I accept this will be decided by the EFL though 

As far as I understand it, every single game will be available in the UK until the time stadiums are upto a decent capacity again. 

To me, it seems foreign subscribers get a worse deal, often finding games are blacked out in their region because a local TV firm has the rights, even if they don't show the game.

Just now, reverendo de duivel said:

As far as I understand it, every single game will be available in the UK until the time stadiums are upto a decent capacity again. 

To me, it seems foreign subscribers get a worse deal, often finding games are blacked out in their region because a local TV firm has the rights, even if they don't show the game.

I don't know ? it states access to 'select' games in the communication,  which I would read as not all.

14 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I don't know ? it states access to 'select' games in the communication,  which I would read as not all.

I'd assume Sky picks may not be included in that case for non ST holders, but a day pass for NowTV is cheaper than a tenner anyway.

15 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

I thought all games were being made available regardless of if sky show or not, just looked and that's not the case.

Not sure if sky are showing red button games this time. 

Just now, reverendo de duivel said:

I'd assume Sky picks may not be included in that case for non ST holders, but a day pass for NowTV is cheaper than a tenner anyway.

yeah, I've just had an offer from now tv for 20 pm for 9 months,  will probably go for it,be interesting to know if red button will be in operation this season though 

Archived