Tyler Roberts

Sean

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Rample said:

Played lone striker against us last month and they won 3-1...

I can see us being all about having a smaller, more versatile squad going forward. End of the day he's a minor upgrade on Bennett, and played a fair bit as Leeds got over the line, so knows how to win.

He's a major upgrade on Bennett (3 times as many league goals in slightly more games). However........that shouldn't be the yardstick by which we determine whether a player is good enough.

I think he’d be fantastic in our side. 

Quick, smart on the ball and bags of potential. Could do a job on the wing but would rather see him up front. Just feels like we could grab a young player who’s been threatening to become a really decent player just before he puts it all together 

I think the Rooney, Bird, Sibley trio makes us a really exciting team to add a pacey, skilful attacker to. Something different to Martin, Waghorn and Marriott altogether. Roberts fits the bill for me.

Okay whoscored is not the most reliable source but it had Taylor playing mostly MC, 8 times. 3 times AMC and once up top. 

I only remember that he was quick and eager to run so therefore something we are seriously lacking. I'm just not sure is he really a winger or a striker we are looking for. 

Football Insider..

Derby County have set their sights on a shock swoop for Leeds United star Tyler Roberts as they plot handing him a new role, Football Insider understands. Phillip Cocu and his staff regard the former West Brom man’s long-term future in the centre-forward role.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/leeds-united-ace-roberts-wanted-by-Derby-county/

13 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Football Insider..

Derby County have set their sights on a shock swoop for Leeds United star Tyler Roberts as they plot handing him a new role, Football Insider understands. Phillip Cocu and his staff regard the former West Brom man’s long-term future in the centre-forward role.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/leeds-united-ace-roberts-wanted-by-Derby-county/

Interesting read , off the highlights videos he looks like he could do a job up front , but he certainly does look like more of a number 10 style of player 

Archived