2019/20 Season Ticket refund update from DCFC

SamUltraRam

Well, I haven't seen one ???

Philip Cocu interview looking ahead to the new season - eerrmmmm ?

Mel Morris interview talking about putting a difficult season behind us but with fresh optimism for the future - ooooo ?

No conspiracy theories just genuinely surprised that none of the above has happened

3 minutes ago, DenbyRam said:

I'm still waiting for my Millwall away ticket refund. 

Poor form on behalf of the club really.

And me ... Along with Preston as well - equates to £100 or so I think for me and the lad. Away season ticket holders.

Having been badly hit with my own work and the travel industry I am well aware that refunds have been taking along time but I have been in constant touch with my customers advising them as that is the right thing to do - if it takes a year thats fine as long as the communication is there. Not sure us away season ticket holders (who are paying for a premium service as well) have been informed of anything of recent regarding away refunds and I haven't seen anything about any other ticket refunds either.

Communication is key.

I’ve got a competition between Ryanair and Derby County to see who is the slowest to honour a refund.

5 and a half months and counting. Neck and neck. 

22 minutes ago, sage said:

I'm still waiting for Paul Williams to head that ball off the line at Wembley.

It's moments like these that I begin to question my sanity.  I was at both the Cremonese and Leicester Wembley games and have no recollection of Williams failing to head a ball off the line.

I'm guessing Leicester for the winner?  In which case I'm excusing myself as my over riding memory / nightmare is the miss by Harkes.

2 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

It's moments like these that I begin to question my sanity.  I was at both the Cremonese and Leicester Wembley games and have no recollection of Williams failing to head a ball off the line.

I'm guessing Leicester for the winner?  In which case I'm excusing myself as my over riding memory / nightmare is the miss by Harkes.

It was 1st half when Milford missed the Ormondroyd foul on Taylor, Walsh nodded it on towards goal and with Jossy on the line poised to easily head it away the ball spun like a Muralitharan delivery past him and into the net.

I'm still waiting for Milford to blow for the foul.

10 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Enjoy😠

3 minutes ago, Carnero said:

It was 1st half when Milford missed the Ormondroyd foul on Taylor, Walsh nodded it on towards goal and with Jossy on the line poised to easily head it away the ball spun like a Muralitharan delivery past him and into the net.

That's even more unforgivable considering it would have been at our end and I could have been no more than ten metres away from it!  I'd also completely forgotten Ormondroyd even played for Leicester after leaving us. Christ I'm not even fifty yet.

13 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Their first goal. He ducked underneath a bouncing ball. I think he presumed the ref would give the obvious foul on Taylor.

15 minutes ago, Carnero said:

I’m still waiting for John Harkes to tap the ball in the net from 3 yards out...............🥴🤯😡

14 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

That's even more unforgivable considering it would have been at our end and I could have been no more than ten metres away from it!  I'd also completely forgotten Ormondroyd even played for Leicester after leaving us. Christ I'm not even fifty yet.

5 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

I’m still waiting for John Harkes to tap the ball in the net from 3 yards out...............🥴🤯😡

My over riding memories of that game are Johnson missing so many chances anything else shouldn't have mattered and some bloke called Coatsworth who should have had at least three red cards. Might be the worst player I've seen.

image.png.3bc61f6b759431af5aaacaa0ca96f3f0.png

10 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

My over riding memories of that game are Johnson missing so many chances anything else shouldn't have mattered and some bloke called Coatsworth who should have had at least three red cards. Might be the worst player I've seen.

image.png.3bc61f6b759431af5aaacaa0ca96f3f0.png

The only bright side of that game was I had Johnson at 7-1 for first goal scorer.

It's not just Coatbridge, can anyone remember Brian Carey, Jimmy Willis, or Colin Gibson (no not that one)?  Just like QPR 20 yeras later we were by far the better team.  Only to be sucker punched in the final minutes.