v Barrow (H) Match Thread

David

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

we will sea, but I think we will coast to an easy win.

I am expecting waves of attacks in a game which may ebb and flow but I think dcfc is a rising tide of skill and power now that we have waved goodbye to some players and have changed to surf for cleaning the kit. So much foaming at the mouth has come to an end. I do not mean this littorally. We will meet them on the beaches and in dune time we will be promoted if we are not washed up once more. Would be nice to pier into the future but at least we have not been docked points. Flotsom and Jetson to sign for Derby from FC Estuary. I know, alright. COYR

2 minutes ago, Rampage said:

I am expecting waves of attacks in a game which may ebb and flow but I think dcfc is a rising tide of skill and power now that we have waved goodbye to some players and have changed to surf for cleaning the kit. So much foaming at the mouth has come to an end. I do not mean this littorally. We will meet them on the beaches and in dune time we will be promoted if we are not washed up once more. Would be nice to pier into the future but at least we have not been docked points. Flotsom and Jetson to sign for Derby from FC Estuary. I know, alright. COYR

I just hope some of the young players come out of their shells.

4 minutes ago, Rampage said:

We have 99.999 percent possession in our own half.

Archived