Hurricane Laura

David

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's weakened to Cat 3 almost as soon as it hit, as they do - and is expected to weaken further as it moves inland. Hopefully it does so quickly.

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

It's weakened to Cat 3 almost as soon as it hit, as they do - and is expected to weaken further as it moves inland. Hopefully it does so quickly.

Got CNN on here now, no mention of it weakening?

We were camping in Torquay two days ago, and our tent got destroyed in the wind. A kind Samaritan let us all sleep in their caravan living room for our last night. 

I wonder if trump will rise to the occasion and swoop in to save Louisiana (like he has with California). 

I guess, but if people avoided all the areas extreme weather hit it would cause over population in over areas.

Makes you think though we’re kinda lucky here, we moan about the weather as it’s the British thing todo, and whilst we do get hit with floodings it’s nothing on this level where communities are wiped out.

2020 has been a brutal year for America 

25 minutes ago, David said:

I guess, but if people avoided all the areas extreme weather hit it would cause over population in over areas.

Makes you think though we’re kinda lucky here, we moan about the weather as it’s the British thing todo, and whilst we do get hit with floodings it’s nothing on this level where communities are wiped out.

2020 has been a brutal year for America 

And they've still got to re-elect Trump yet.

6 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

We were camping in Torquay two days ago, and our tent got destroyed in the wind. A kind Samaritan let us all sleep in their caravan living room for our last night. 

I wonder if trump will rise to the occasion and swoop in to save Louisiana (like he has with California). 

He might with Hurricane Laura but struggled with Stormy Daniels

Archived