Leeds United Premier League Adventures

Day

7 hours ago, mrdave85 said:

I’ve never wanted a team to be relegated more.
I don’t understand the Bielsa love-in, I don’t understand how Philips got an England call-up, and I don’t understand why everyone rates them so highly! 
They’ve started this season on fire like the last two and with the condensed season I’m sure they’ll fade away like the last two as well! 

Played two, lost two.

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

I think it was Darren Gough on talk sport yesterday made me chuckle.

he posited a scenario where fans are kept out of stadiums all season. Overall a bad news scenario, but one silver lining is that, Leeds could end up having a stinker, get relegated, and then not see the premiership again for another generation. And the one season they were in, not a single fan was able to go see them. 

you could tell he had a smile on his face. 

you know what, even if feel a bit sorry for them if that happened. But I’d still piss myself. 

31 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I think it was Darren Gough on talk sport yesterday made me chuckle.

he posited a scenario where fans are kept out of stadiums all season. Overall a bad news scenario, but one silver lining is that, Leeds could end up having a stinker, get relegated, and then not see the premiership again for another generation. And the one season they were in, not a single fan was able to go see them. 

you could tell he had a smile on his face. 

you know what, even if feel a bit sorry for them if that happened. But I’d still piss myself. 

Ha ha, brilliant. Darren Gough supports Barnsley doesn't he? No wonder he thought it was funny. Good lad.

Just now, Malagaram said:

Didnt we have him in our team once,has he always been disliked?

I rate him as a footballer

It's more to do with the Bamford posts about Forest he made when he left I think . The always a red crap, which was a bit hollow when he had any number of loan options and came here.  Add to that the swan diving in the playoffs and you have a Bamford.

On 17/09/2020 at 11:55, Premier ram said:

Lucky as in lockdown gave them a breather when it looked like things were going pear shaped for them again , Brentford were gaining on them very quickly

Just checked the stats. Leeds won their last 5 on the bounce before lockdown and then 7 of the 9 games after, so 12 of their last 14 games. 
Hardly pear shaped tbf