Leeds United Premier League Adventures

David

8 minutes ago, ramseyram said:

I never post on here but this is getting embarrasing, just to be clear we get beat 2-0 at home by reading and we think laughing at Leeds drawing 3-3 away with prob the best team in the world is gonna make us feel better? This thread should be closed down its pathetic - honestly leeds fans will be loving this. 

james franco wtf GIF

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

4 minutes ago, ramseyram said:

Really? Think anything but a drubbing is a good result for a promoted team at Anfield, certainly not a performance that will shut them or the media up 

Tbh I thought Liverpool were off it and should have won 6 or 7 - 3.

If anything, I think Leeds are about to get ruthlessly exposed. Can't wait for Woy Hodgson to counter attack them to death. 

On 31/08/2020 at 12:18, RamNut said:

He has achieved a miracle, to get that Leeds team to win the league by 10 points. 
Incredible.

from game 1 they were unrecognisable. 

they face a big test but if Sheffield United can do well, then Leeds can survive too.

i hate them as much as anyone, but I can’t help admire what the mad bugger has achieved.

Not correct RamNut mate. Im pretty sure I hold the title as Derbys biggest most passionate Leeds hating fan mate. Be gutted if its not me. 

The most annoying thing for me is Martin Tyler, numerous on sports media saying “ Leeds United, back where they belong” which basically alludes to them being a big, well known famous, succesful club in periods of history. 

Does that mean that Preston North End and Blackpool also belong there then. 

Does it also mean that Bournemouth, Swindon, Barnsley, Bradford didnt belong there?

Edited by StockholmRam

7 hours ago, David said:

Sheff Utd, Wolves?

This is why it’s becoming tedious outside of Leeds and the desire to see them fail strengthens.

They deserve credit today, not many will score 3 past Liverpool this season, but these force feeding of the Leeds hype needs to stop

And this thread is helping?

The fact that Bielsa got that side promoted in the first place was an achievement in itself 

Bang average mid table squad that he got playing at 100% of their potential 

like him or loathe him the mans a genius and it was a master stroke by their owners convincing him to manage in the Championship 

Yet another club that has given us a wave on their way past to add to Sheffield Utd, Wolves, Brighton etc   

Edited by Derbados

TBH if the corona hadn't given them a break they'd have burnt out like all off Bielsa's teams do.

See how they're doing in two months when teams have realised their defence is still rubbish and in four months when they're also knackered.

The overhype is really grating and for all the "he's a genious" stuff until he got Leeds up his actual achivements aren't that many.