Leeds United Premier League Adventures

David

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Same poo, different division. Poor little Leeds are once again the victims of a conspiracy against them. Leeds defenders should be able to touch the ball with their arms if they want! I can't wait to see the look on that amateur Klopp's face when Bielsa shows a 1000 slide powerpoint presentation about how he always used to get his defenders to handle the football back in Argentina.

7 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Any team that starts their first season back in the big league after so many years away and thinks Bamford should be their main striker deserves to be relegated by Christmas....

.....and the PL should ban Bielsa's potty.....

And then he makes it 2-2 ?

I never post on here but this is getting embarrasing, just to be clear we get beat 2-0 at home by reading and we think laughing at Leeds drawing 3-3 away with prob the best team in the world is gonna make us feel better? This thread should be closed down its pathetic - honestly leeds fans will be loving this. 

8 minutes ago, ramseyram said:

I never post on here but this is getting embarrasing, just to be clear we get beat 2-0 at home by reading and we think laughing at Leeds drawing 3-3 away with prob the best team in the world is gonna make us feel better? This thread should be closed down its pathetic - honestly leeds fans will be loving this. 

Not now they won't