Leeds United Premier League Adventures

Day

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

32 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Forgive my cultural naivety, but who was that guy that came on at the end? I saw it in the highlights on the BBC. They made a big deal of it, like Rooney making his debut for us, but didn’t explain why. 

Mark Wright? He is a reality TV person. He is in The Only Way Is Essex.

5 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Forgive my cultural naivety, but who was that guy that came on at the end? I saw it in the highlights on the BBC. They made a big deal of it, like Rooney making his debut for us, but didn’t explain why. 

He used to be on TOWIE. If that makes you a celebrity than that's another question.

But anyway the Beeb have been plugging this story about him to see if he can finally make it as a professional footballer at Crawley after he's previously had stints for the youth teams of Spurs and West Ham I believe.

It's the Beeb progressing their own vested interest in the story hence the huge fanfare of him coming on as a sub with a minute to go.  

13 hours ago, David said:

You have to admire the way Leeds played today, they might have lost 3-0 to a Crawley team with a towie star at left back, but they play the game the right way and such a joy to watch 

11 hours ago, Kernow said:

Spare a thought for one of Leeds’ opposition analysts today. Bielsa got him to watch the first three seasons of The Only Way is Essex for nothing. 

Two posts shamelessly nabbed from Twitter.

Yellow card for you both.