Leeds United Premier League Adventures

Day

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Can’t wait for introvert Burnley manager  Sean Dyche to chat about that decision. Pen all day long for Burnley. Shocking decision.
Is he a Championship ref? Rhetorical...... 
For probably first time ever I’d say Bamford was genuinely fouled and it was a pen 

26 minutes ago, David said:

Just got back from a lovely walk and seen this incident. What a terrible decision from the goalkeeper and referee. Agree with Lineker. Isn’t this what VAR is mean to prevent? Exactly the kind of decision we would get given against us. I look forward to Dyche’s gruff and perplexed voice later on. 

Just now, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Just got back from a lovely walk and seen this incident. What a terrible decision from the goalkeeper and referee. Agree with Lineker. Isn’t this what VAR is mean to prevent? Exactly the kind of decision we would get given against us. I look forward to Dyche’s gruff and perplexed voice later on. 

Ref blew his whistle before the ball hit the net so VAR couldn’t review it. 

Not sure what the referee saw, didn’t look like his view was obstructed in anyway to see the Leeds keeper run out and jump all over Mee. 

This is why fans, players, managers get so frustrated with match officials.

50 minutes ago, David said:

Ref blew his whistle before the ball hit the net so VAR couldn’t review it. 

Not sure what the referee saw, didn’t look like his view was obstructed in anyway to see the Leeds keeper run out and jump all over Mee. 

This is why fans, players, managers get so frustrated with match officials.

Could VAR not look to see whether it was a penalty to Burnley instead? 

8 hours ago, David said:

For anyone that hasn’t seen it.

Definite foul for me. Why? Because if nobody else was in the stadium or on the pitch, Mee’s jump and attempt would never have got anywhere near the ball! As he was jumping, his peak height was at least 12 inches below the ball flight and probably 8 inches too far too the left of the ball. This makes his attempt more obstruction than honest. 

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

Klippetty Klop so desperate he is now getting himself booked after his team of no marks can’t even beat West Brom at home... he has settled right into the role there hasn’t he...

Liverpool are going to win the league, again. And Leeds are going down, enjoy ?

52 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Definite foul for me. Why? Because if nobody else was in the stadium or on the pitch, Mee’s jump and attempt would never have got anywhere near the ball! As he was jumping, his peak height was at least 12 inches below the ball flight and probably 8 inches too far too the left of the ball. This makes his attempt more obstruction than honest. 

Not sure how you can call obstruction, he doesn’t look behind him so has no idea where the keeper is. Even if he misjudged the flight of the ball, it’s not a foul on the Leeds keeper and the goal would have stood. 

4 minutes ago, David said:

Not sure how you can call obstruction, he doesn’t look behind him so has no idea where the keeper is. Even if he misjudged the flight of the ball, it’s not a foul on the Leeds keeper and the goal would have stood. 

Fouls aren’t always deliberate