Leeds United Premier League Adventures

David

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Not sure about anyone else but I have completely lost interest in Derby now. previously I thought this thread was embarrassing given we are comfortably the worst team in the champ so shouldn't be laughing at anyone else. Now I find supporting whoever leeds are playing much more interesting than Derby, I've embraced schadenfreude 

3 minutes ago, ramseyram said:

Not sure about anyone else but I have completely lost interest in Derby now. previously I thought this thread was embarrassing given we are comfortably the worst team in the champ so shouldn't be laughing at anyone else. Now I find supporting whoever leeds are playing much more interesting than Derby, I've embraced schadenfreude 

You will be a huge loss to the Derby fanbase

50 minutes ago, David said:

Hopefully be full of fans next season in the Championship, as much as I dislike the club, would be nice to see as many Leeds fans as possible witness us whooping them.

Neither of us will be in the Championship next year at this rate.

1 hour ago, David said:

Can’t see us going up this year, to big of a gap to make up. Maybe next year 

I thought you were adamant that Leeds are getting relegated!

Still 99 points to play for though - we could win the league with that!

21 minutes ago, GenBr said:

I thought you were adamant that Leeds are getting relegated!

Still 99 points to play for though - we could win the league with that!

I am. Started off well, got smashed 4-1 twice and drew with Arsenal 0-0 who are in poor form.

A lot of hype about them which will fizzle out as reality hits. They haven’t strengthened enough to sustain the tempo of football they play for a full season at a higher level.

I don’t see this tactically astute manager, Lampard in his first season sprung a surprise on them which he had no answer for as the spy’s were already busted.

What he is, is a cheating Argentinian Billy Davies, squeeze every last drop out of whatever he has at his disposal but admittedly has them playing a more attractive but unsustainable style of football.

Sheff Utd will finish above them. Calling it now.

7 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

What has the world got to, when Leeds are a classier club than we are...

5 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I'm a little confused.  We have a stand named after Gordon Guthrie and various statues and busts for other big names in the clubs history, plus an entrance. Even a restaurant. ?

Perhaps we should start naming seats instead of whole stands? Then we could have a different famous Ram being honoured every day for 30000 days. That should make us classy enough.

13 hours ago, David said:

I am. Started off well, got smashed 4-1 twice and drew with Arsenal 0-0 who are in poor form.

A lot of hype about them which will fizzle out as reality hits. They haven’t strengthened enough to sustain the tempo of football they play for a full season at a higher level.

I don’t see this tactically astute manager, Lampard in his first season sprung a surprise on them which he had no answer for as the spy’s were already busted.

What he is, is a cheating Argentinian Billy Davies, squeeze every last drop out of whatever he has at his disposal but admittedly has them playing a more attractive but unsustainable style of football.

Sheff Utd will finish above them. Calling it now.

I don't think they will be qualifying for Europe or anything, but I definitely think there are three worse teams than them in that league this year. 17th is my prediction for them.

10 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I'm a little confused.  We have a stand named after Gordon Guthrie and various statues and busts for other big names in the clubs history, plus an entrance. Even a restaurant. ?

Long time since we did anything like that though. We had to crowd fund a bust for Reg Harrison. And we’ve left supporters high and dry on their refunds.

Edited by Millenniumram