Shirt numbers

Sean

Looks like the shirt numbers have changed for a number of players but have remained constant throughout preseason, looks like this is where we're at at the moment? Hopefully not missing anyone...

1 - Marshall

2 - Wisdom

3 - Forsyth

4 - Shinnie

5 - Bielik

6 - te Wierik

8 - Bird (was 41)

9 - Waghorn

10 - Lawrence

11 - Jozefzoon

14 - Marriott

16 - Clarke

17 - Sibley (was 40)

18 - Whittaker (was 49)

20 - Bennett

21 - Roos

22 - Evans (was 17)

23 - Lowe (was 25)

25 - Holmes (was 23)

26 - Buchanan (was 48)

32 - Rooney

33 - Davies

37 - Bogle

38 - Knight

46 - Malone

47 - Ravas

51 - Brown

52 - Hector-Ingram

54 - Shonibare

55 - Ibrahim

56 - Ebosele

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Sean said:

Looks like the shirt numbers have changed for a number of players but have remained constant throughout preseason, looks like this is where we're at at the moment? Hopefully not missing anyone...

1 - Marshall

2 - Wisdom

3 - Forsyth

4 - Shinnie

5 - Bielik

6 - te Wierik

8 - Bird (was 41)

9 - Waghorn

10 - Lawrence

11 - Jozefzoon

14 - Marriott

16 - Clarke

17 - Sibley (was 40)

18 - Whittaker (was 49)

20 - Bennett

21 - Roos

22 - Evans (was 17)

23 - Lowe (was 25)

25 - Holmes (was 23)

26 - Buchanan (was 48)

32 - Rooney

33 - Davies

37 - Bogle

38 - Knight

46 - Malone

47 - Ravas

51 - Brown

52 - Hector-Ingram

54 - Shonibare

55 - Ibrahim

56 - Ebosele

Number 7 being saved for Wilson.

I remember us thinking that last year and it was snapped up by Paterson.

2 minutes ago, Coconut said:

So what you're telling me is that Lowe's shirts have all shrunk in the washer, whilst Duane's put on a bit of weight over lockdown and stretched his out, so they've decided to swap?

One way to look at it but I'd guess Holmes has requested 25 for Jordan Sinnott

One thing it probably confirms is that Cocu rates Whittaker and Buchanan highly enough to bring their squad numbers closer to the first team, looks like they won't go out on loan.

Sibley has jumped in and taken Evans' number so perhaps the latter could be sacrificed as surplus to requirements.

5 minutes ago, Rampant said:

As an aside, I was watching some old Rams games and the blue shorts with red numbers on the shirts looked great.

Just sayin'.....

Forget all this EFL malarky, the possible sale of Bogle, Chris Martin's next club and the whereabouts of Louis Sibley..... this post goes straight to the crunch of the most important issue of all.

Bring back the kit colours that we wore when we won stuff. ?

16 hours ago, Sean said:

One thing it probably confirms is that Cocu rates Whittaker and Buchanan highly enough to bring their squad numbers closer to the first team, looks like they won't go out on loan.

Sibley has jumped in and taken Evans' number so perhaps the latter could be sacrificed as surplus to requirements.

I heard a rumour they offered Evans a new deal cause you were onto them. 

55 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Yeah, be great to have Hughes back.

I’m surprised no one has been linked with taking Hughes off Watford. If I was a newly promoted team or someone like Southampton, I reckon you could pick him up now at about 12 to 15m. He ran some games for Watford last season but bar on talksport, I’ve rarely heard anyone sing his praises. 

25 minutes ago, Ramos said:

I’m surprised no one has been linked with taking Hughes off Watford. If I was a newly promoted team or someone like Southampton, I reckon you could pick him up now at about 12 to 15m. He ran some games for Watford last season but bar on talksport, I’ve rarely heard anyone sing his praises. 

Doesn't score goals, doesn't make huge amount of assists, doesn't boss the game, doesn't get near the England set up... Not that surprising really. Neat and tidy, but not eye catching. 

Archived