Efl you have not broken us

B4ev6is

We shall always back our team I hope you have learned if mess with one of you mess with every single one of us. When Derby fan is in trouble you will find every single Derby willing to help. And when you tried you soon find out that we are willing and ready to help our club out.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

if mess with one of you mess with every single one of us.

Crikey. 
It’s  only like being pulled over by the Police mate. No need to get all aggressive.
They say “excuse me sir, did you know your Rear break light is not working?” or...” do you know what the speed limit is sir?” And that’s usually followed by a “would you care to step out of the vehicle, sir, and blow into these trousers”. 
And you have to stay very polite and let them kick your tyres, and check you’re taxed and insured, and that you can walk in a straight line.

if everything is ok then they let you go. 
if it’s not then you get points and a fine. 

6 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Crikey. 
It’s  only like being pulled over by the Police mate. No need to get all aggressive.
They say “excuse me sir, did you know your Rear break light is not working?” or...” do you know what the speed limit is sir?” And that’s usually followed by a “would you care to step out of the vehicle, sir, and blow into these trousers”. 
And you have to stay very polite and let them kick your tyres, and check you’re taxed and insured, and that you can walk in a straight line.

if everything is ok then they let you go. 
if it’s not then you get points and a fine. 

Been pulled up a few times have you mate?

it’s all just been a bit of a misunderstanding.

Like when you’re on train and the ticket inspector comes along and wants to see your ticket. And then you can’t find it. And then when you do eventually find it,  it’s a ticket from Derby to Leicester, but then he says “this train doesn’t stop at Leicester”. 
And there has obviously been a few errors, but it could look like you intended to go to London, but only bought a ticket to Leicester.

8 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Been pulled up a few times have you mate?

Well once.....or maybe five times.

but they usually let me go when we are both agreed on a few accountancy principles, including mutual agreement on the basis of amortisation of intangible assets.

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

There is a differance in that mate you done nrothing you nrothing to worry about.

But what they have done draggied our name through the mud and damage our good name so for me that worth fighting for.

Its all good B4, the EFL tried to charge us because other clubs were jealous that Mel brought a bit of glamour to the club.

Frank Lampard, Ashley Cole, Wayne Rooney, Phillip Cocu.......four of the best players of recent times have been involved with little old Derby and other owners are gutted they didn't have the nous to attract that sort of football royalty to their clubs.

Mel has raised the clubs profile, made outside investment more likely and his investment in the Academy has ensured we have a brilliant bunch of talented youngsters in our first team squad with Wayne Rooney as player coach helping them.

I'm not sure we realise how lucky we are to have Phillip Cocu as our manager. As a player, 100 caps for Holland, playing for Barcelona and PSV he won 4 league titles, as a manager, 3 league titles.....this bloke has brought his family and backroom staff to England for a 4 year project to get the Rams into the Premier League.

Thats why other clubs don't like Mel. They are jealous. ignore them mate and be proud to be a Ram.

If you see Phillip Cocu shopping in Morrisons in Burton, give him a big thumbs up and shout "We are Derby" to him whilst complying with social distancing rules obviously.

53 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Well once.....or maybe five times.

but they usually let me go when we are both agreed on a few accountancy principles, including mutual agreement on the basis of amortisation of intangible assets.

Sour grapes that you didnt get to hate on mel more and say how correct you were......

6 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

We shall always back our team I hope you have learned if mess with one of you mess with every single one of us. When Derby fan is in trouble you will find every single Derby willing to help. And when you tried you soon find out that we are willing and ready to help our club out.

Damn right too!
I'd have been there all the way too, but unfortunately, I didn't know where the hearing was being held, when it started, when it was concluded, what was being discussed, nor when the verdict would be announced.
A massive well done to the thousands of Rams fans who stood outside in all weathers, keeping up their support of The Rams, and their protests against The EFL.
Next up, is us all turning up at PPS on match day, so they have no choice but to let us all in to watch the game.

All for one...

6 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

The first B4 rallying cry of the season.  Barrow won't know what has hit them.

On 26/08/2020 at 01:58, uttoxram75 said:

I'm not sure we realise how lucky we are to have Phillip Cocu as our manager. As a player, 100 caps for Holland, playing for Barcelona and PSV he won 4 league titles, as a manager, 3 league titles.....this bloke has brought his family and backroom staff to England for a 4 year project to get the Rams into the Premier League.

I definitely appreciate our fortune in having Philip Cocu as manager. Probably Mr Morris's best bit of business ?

Archived