Update needed

davenportram

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, davenportram said:

Right guys through lots of personal circumstances (changing location and other things) I have drifted away from keeping up with the Rams.

what have I missed out on? 

Or....

the mueller report see GIF

Glad to help.

9 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

How far back are we talking? If you've not kept up with the past year you've missed a fair bit - Cocu appointed after Lampard took forever to leave, we announce we've sold our stadium to meet FFP limits, after a night out there was a big car crash involving Lawrence, Bennett and Keogh which left Keogh with a nasty injury, Keogh is then sacked and the other 2 fined, we announced we've signed Rooney (reports speculate 32 Red are paying some/all his wages), we failed to pay wages in January due to accounting errors, our big summer signing Bielik gets injured in an u23 game and will be out for the rest of the season, the EFL announce they've changed their mind and now the stadium sale isn't OK and we face a points deduction, a charity commission opens up an investigation into 32 Red's involvement with our community trust programme, Craig Ramage makes racist comments towards Bogle and Lowe and is sacked from the BBC, we return after lockdown and Wisdom who is in some of the best form he's been in quite a while gets stabbed in an unprovoked attack and finally a man heavily rumoured to be trying to invest in the club is arrested in a tax scandal.

If you're talking just a few weeks/months then not much apart from us signing a keeper.

Hope that helps ?

You missed Mason Bennett saying he wishes for Pride Park to burn down.

Apart from that though you nailed it.

3 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Philip Cocu is our manager but he’s leaving to manage Holland and is set to be replaced by Steve Maclaren who will make a Chris Martin his first signing followed by the 2.5 million addition of Richard Keogh.

I'd set the world on fire.

16 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

Everything's been fine. Finances are tip top. How've you been?

I’ve been good of late cheers

14 hours ago, IslandExile said:

How long have you been away?

We haven't been promoted yet.... but it will be any season now. We just have a couple more transition seasons to get through. That's always assuming our points deduction doesn't get carried over until it matters.

But like the last 8 years then.

4 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

The enquiry into our alleged financial misdemeanours have finally been concluded resulting in a fine but no mention of points deductions.

However, this was in 1941 and related to the payment of illegal bonuses and inducements between 1925 and 1938.

So we’ve always been a bit dodger then - weren’t we stopped from Europe for Payment’s to our captain fir programme notes too?

3 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

@Davidhas finally come to understand that Apple products are under powered, over priced and only popular with people who are fans of Love Island. 

I just can’t believe this is true - although I see he is to be married. Perhaps his mind has gone?

Archived