Messi wants out

David

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

would be interesting to see who he would go to @David who's your money on? I heard inter Milan were interested but can't see it,  I can't see him coming to the prem either 

Man City at a guess, would probably need to take a wage drop wherever he goes next but he should be loaded now anyway.

If he’s just about the money he may as well stay there.

Would be good to see him reignite the competition with Ronaldo by going to Italy - Inter Milan would be nice especially if it means breaking the one team league they've got going over there.

Would hate to see him go somewhere like Man City, but fingers crossed money isn't his only motivator.

Not many options for him in realistic terms !

Teams that could afford him 

Real Madrid - that won't happen 

PSG - Maybe ?

Man Utd - again maybe , got CL football ! Can't see it personally

Chelsea - Highly doubt it 

Man City - most likely option , loads of Barcelona links , obviously money not really an issue , bit drizzly though for him and the young Messi family 

Failing that MLS (Wouldn't pay anywhere near his reported 600 k wages

China - could probably pay it but why would he ? 

Middle East to join up with Xavi ?‍♂️

Newell old boys - could be an option , made his money , lifelong fan settled back home 

28 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Not many options for him in realistic terms !

Teams that could afford him 

Real Madrid - that won't happen 

PSG - Maybe ?

Man Utd - again maybe , got CL football ! Can't see it personally

Chelsea - Highly doubt it 

Man City - most likely option , loads of Barcelona links , obviously money not really an issue , bit drizzly though for him and the young Messi family 

Failing that MLS (Wouldn't pay anywhere near his reported 600 k wages

China - could probably pay it but why would he ? 

Middle East to join up with Xavi ?‍♂️

Newell old boys - could be an option , made his money , lifelong fan settled back home 

And after all my that I thought I'd check the odds and he's 2/1 to go to Inter , shows what I know m

His buy out clause is £700,000,000. He isn’t going anywhere. It’s a power play to force an early election. 

Bartomeu has pretty much sent Barca back to 2008. It’s been clear they’ve needed a rebuild since 17/18. Messi and Pique (Busquets as well in Valverde’s first season) have just about managed to keep the ship together but they’ve just got everything so wrong. 

Archived