Loan watch 2020 - 2021

Jonathan Mitchell played in Northampton's 2-3 away win at Wigan and was booked in the 97th minute - I'm guessing for timewasting!

Florian Josefzoon played the whole of Rotherham's 1-0 defeat away at Stoke.

Jack Marriott started in Sheffield Wednesday's 1-0 away defeat at Wycombe, before being substituted in the 77th minute.

Jayden Mitchell-Lawson was on the bench for Bristol Rovers' 1-1 away draw at Rochdale. He was brought on in the 72nd minute.

Hartlepool lost 0-5 at home to Torquay yesterday, with Ravas on the bench. Maybe it means he'll get his chance, or perhaps it was one of those games where the keeper plays a blinder to prevent double figures.

Scott Carson didn't make the squad for Man City's 0-1 away win at Sheffield United.

Jonathan Mitchell saves a penalty for Northampton in their FA Cup game against Oxford City live on BT Sports

It wasn't a good penalty but a save nontheless

Only just tuned in so no idea how he's played in general, score currently 1-1 after 55 minutes

Edited by Coconut

Couldn't save a second (harsh) penalty and Northampton losing 

JM with long, slow lock of the lips with an alarmingly long longue before the penalty in an attempt to (not really) put the striker off.

I think he deserved better than this level of football tbh.

Edited by Coconut
  • 2 weeks later...

Carson - Limited to 4 bench appearances in the cups.

Mitchell - Following 4 straight defeats in the league early in the season for Northampton, Mitchell came into the side and has played in the last 8 games. 1 clean sheet so far this season and he's helped them to 11 points. Points per game has increased from 0.7 to 1.4.

Ravas - Played the last 4 in all competitions for Hartlepool including a clean sheet in his last game.

Malone - Played in most of Millwall's games this season. Scored in the cup, but no direct goal contributions in the league

Jozefzoon - A regular for Rotherham. Only 1 assist (in the 3-0 win over Wednesday) in 8 games so far.

Marriott - Played 7 games with no goal contribution for Wedsnesday. Back at Derby receiving treatment for an injury.

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

No. I keep looking for him in their squads but never even a mention.

Yeah all I could find was an article about him being injured in September but nothing else. he’s certainly played since then in early November 

Shame, I was expecting a really strong season from him 

14 minutes ago, Jram said:

Anyone know what’s happened to Mitchell-Lawson at Rovers? I know he made a few appearances earlier in the season but not recently 

Started their first 4 of the first 5 (1 sub app) in all competitions grabbing 2 assists before switching between the bench and out of the squad completely. Got 2 cameos off the bench end of October / start of November before dropping out completely again. They had a new manager in November which may have played a role in him not keeping his place following the two cameos

49 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Started their first 4 of the first 5 (1 sub app) in all competitions grabbing 2 assists before switching between the bench and out of the squad completely. Got 2 cameos off the bench end of October / start of November before dropping out completely again. They had a new manager in November which may have played a role in him not keeping his place following the two cameos

Cheers, hopefully he’ll force his way back in