Which forum member is wearing these monstrisities?

sage

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, mozza said:

Whoever it is has no taste, the strap should be at the back.. 

I think that is purely down to @Coconut having considerably bigger feet than this mother.

Yet the dress he was wearing seemed to fit him perfectly.

Yep, they're my feet, but they aren't my 'shoes'.

They're my brothers, not my mum's, and he has no taste in anything, at all.

They're probably from Primark? I didn't buy them, I wouldn't buy them; they've never been on my feet with socks, they've never been seen anywhere but in my back garden. I wouldn't choose to wear them, but I don't currently own any 'slip-on' alternatives, I don't think I ever have done!

...but damn are they useful when you just want to pop something on to walk 20 yards to the garage.

2 hours ago, sage said:

And we have a winner!!

They are his mum's crocs he wants me to add and he was just borrowing them.

I'm not sure that makes it any better. 

That makes it worse tbh

1 hour ago, Coconut said:

Yep, they're my feet, but they aren't my 'shoes'.

They're my brothers, not my mum's, and he has no taste in anything, at all.

They're probably from Primark? I didn't buy them, I wouldn't buy them; they've never been on my feet with socks, they've never been seen anywhere but in my back garden. I wouldn't choose to wear them, but I don't currently own any 'slip-on' alternatives, I don't think I ever have done!

...but damn are they useful when you just want to pop something on to walk 20 yards to the garage.

wp-image-658194475.png

3 hours ago, mozza said:

Whoever it is has no taste, the strap should be at the back.. 

Only when they need to be secured.  If I leave mine on after taking the tent down, for the drive home, I slip the strap back. 
For a saunter over the campsite from tent to the showers, I leave the strap in "slip-on" mode.

I have a little black & white football "press stud thingy-wotsit" in one of the holes on mine... A birthday present from my Grandson.

I wash mine every time we get home from camping (Garden hose).

I really don't wear mine at home nearly as much as I should!  I must put that right!

I've said too much.  Goodbye.  

On 11/08/2020 at 22:26, Inverurie Ram said:

Crocodile rynny

On 11/08/2020 at 23:23, Alpha said:

I was gonna go witj @rynny soon as I saw it. Had a gut feeling. 

But if it's not rynny then I'm saying @Van Wolfie. He mentioned a hot tub in a post somewhere so I even know where he's going in those offensive garments

insulting me season 2 GIF by The Chi

10 hours ago, David said:

Nailed the one foot tip toe pose. Not going to ask what you did with the rest of the photo.

0FC54781-F756-4B10-A508-116843A2107A.jpeg

The rest of the phot would have been even less flattering, believe me!

15st (3st overwright for someone who didn't reach 12st at until the age of 26) wearing a 'around the house' horizontal striped polo shirt showing off every ounce of fat on my body, sweaty receeding hair in need of a cut glistening in the sun, bright red, wet face... 

I'm amazed I got away with this as easily as I did tbh!

I am slightly disappointed it took so long for someone to guess it was me though, made me  feel like a forum nonentity the same way the forum awards do!

If you like the pose you should see how well I slut drop.

3 minutes ago, Coconut said:

15st (3st overwright for someone who didn't reach 12st at until the age of 26) wearing a 'around the house' horizontal striped polo shirt showing off every ounce of fat on my body, sweaty receeding hair in need of a cut glistening in the sun, bright red, wet face... 

I am slightly disappointed it took so long for someone to guess it was me though, made me  feel like a forum nonentity the same way the forum awards do!

What the feck is ‘slut drop’.?

25 minutes ago, Coconut said:

You had me at wet face.

Archived