Premier League Manager of the Season 19/20

David

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Klippety Klop will get it and it is hard to argue against it.

Wilder should actually get it.

David Brent has actually done a decent job 

the fat barrow boy..... won the same this season as Steve Bruce, why isnt he on the list.?

With your "facts" the other day over who is the best, surely it's Klopp without question?

If you're saying Lampard has won the same as Bruce and questioning why he's there, how can you go on to say Wilder should get it, what have Sheffield United won this year ?

2 hours ago, David said:

Thoughts @MuespachRam?

My thought is Klopp or Wilder.  I have no idea why Lampards there or Rodgers to be honest. Perhaps his mates or Uncle Harry spent the last few weeks bigging him up on social media or his wife put up another delightful holiday video to get some attention. 4th place isn't even Bronze position. 

8 minutes ago, David said:

With your "facts" the other day over who is the best, surely it's Klopp without question?

If you're saying Lampard has won the same as Bruce and questioning why he's there, how can you go on to say Wilder should get it, what have Sheffield United won this year ?

Klopp will win it and it is hard to argue against it......!?!? doesnt that say it all for you..??

Sheff Utd have improved massively... Chelsea have regressed....thats the difference...

3 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Klopp will win it and it is hard to argue against it......!?!? doesnt that say it all for you..??

Sheff Utd have improved massively... Chelsea have regressed....thats the difference...

You said

"Wilder should actually get it."

Yet he's won nothing then later go on to contridict yourself with 

"the fat barrow boy..... won the same this season as Steve Bruce, why isnt he on the list.?"

I know you're getting on a bit now so don't mind jogging your memory of what you said, I like the elderly. ?

12 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

My thought is Klopp or Wilder.  I have no idea why Lampards there or Rodgers to be honest. Perhaps his mates or Uncle Harry spent the last few weeks bigging him up on social media or his wife put up another delightful holiday video to get some attention. 4th place isn't even Bronze position. 

Arrived to the club late and under a transfer embargo, lost key players to injury, started to bring through youth and finished in Europe and reached the FA Cup final. Understandable why he's in there. Rodgers I'm not sure though.

44 minutes ago, David said:

Arrived to the club late and under a transfer embargo, lost key players to injury, started to bring through youth and finished in Europe and reached the FA Cup final. Understandable why he's in there. Rodgers I'm not sure though.

Arrived to the club late-because he was dicking around on holiday and taking his previous employers for a ride. 
transfer embargo that was lifted in January giving him 8 months (normally a full season) to buy whoever he wanted. 
All teams get Injuries 

Brought though they youth, then dumped them when It started getting tough 

And was as successful in the FA Cup as every other team in the country that entered It apart from Arsenal. 

are you sure It is ME that is getting old....?

9 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Arrived to the club late-because he was dicking around on holiday and taking his previous employers for a ride. 
transfer embargo that was lifted in January giving him 8 months (normally a full season) to buy whoever he wanted. 
All teams get Injuries 

Brought though they youth, then dumped them when It started getting tough 

And was as successful in the FA Cup as every other team in the country that entered It apart from Arsenal. 

are you sure It is ME that is getting old....?

One Hundred Sgn GIF by SomeGoodNews

Jurgen klopp all day long. To win the league that comfortably he deserves it.  Years of building showing on the pitch.   

Wilder did great but they came mid table so cant see how he should get it. 

Lampard did well. No trophy but top 4 is an achievement under the circumstances.

Wilder gets my vote.

Then Klopp and Rodgers. Chelsea finishing 4th is 'meh'

Nuno Sanchez has got Wolves still going in Europe and they lost as many league games as Man City. But Lampard is in there... riiiiight. 

Surprised Pep isn't in it for playing good football with such a bare squad...

8 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

(Is that Fat Frank out of the champions league then too...)

tim Sherwood with A Levels. 

And to think he had the balls to rant at the Premier League chiefs the other day about such a quick turnaround, saying if his team progressed they'd have such a short pre-season...  I've heard of positive thinking, but that's just foolish.

Klopp by a mile, not only did they win the league at a canter, but they did so playing (even you'll have to admit) some scintillating football. Also it goes unnoticed that they could've had a hangover from finishing 2nd despite their record points haul, top management.

Wilder solid 2nd, to have them in contention for Europe for so long with that squad is very impressive.

Not bothered about the other 2 as it really should be either Nuno Sanchez or, Steve Bruce, who I think has done an amazing job to keep Newcastle so comfortable.  

Archived