Brentford or Fulham ?

Malagaram

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brentford are the club the media thought Bournemouth were when they went up. Brentford have been playing good football and recruiting well for ages now, they deserve it.

As for Fulham, that sqaud should have absolutley breezed to automatic promotion. The fact they are in the playoffs should be considered a failure. I'd imagine they have some big earners and would be in some FFP bother if they dont go up.

I'd rather (purely on the football they play) Brentford win, but on a selfish note (Rams head on) I'll be rooting for Fulham - they'll still have parachute money next season if they stay down and so will probably be challenging again. If Brentford miss out, they'll lose their best players and probably be weaker next year...

Brentford - deserve a go. The team cost less than almost any one of Fulham’s players.

While Fulham still have parachute payments next year, if Brentford stayed down they would buy all the players we should be looking at!

Dont mind either of these but it's got to be the Bees. Since the Danish whizz kid took them over they have sold £120M worth of talent (allegedly), make this recruitment malarkey look piss easy, play great football and built a stadium. When it comes to managing a club some clubs should really look their way how they do it. They are the Bees and the ees it would seem.

Hard to say who wins tonight but much as I'd love to see Brentford make the Premiership, I can't really see past Fulham. 1-1 tonight maybe with Fulham winning the return leg 2-0*

*Says the man who finished in Division 9 of the prediction league

Brentford. Better fans, nice new stadium and ran sustainably. Fulham will be in trouble with FFP next seasons I suspect if they don't go up, Parker is a poor manager to not destroy this league with that front line. Hope Brentford do it, be interesting to see how they deal with transfers when they get the massive increase in turnover. 

40 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Hard to say who wins tonight but much as I'd love to see Brentford make the Premiership, I can't really see past Fulham. 1-1 tonight maybe with Fulham winning the return leg 2-0*

*Says the man who finished in Division 9 of the prediction league

I can see why

It’s one tie at Wembley, not two legs 

Brentford. I’d think majority of Rams would prefer Brentford too. Just saying. Depends if Mitrovic fit too. He’d make quite a difference but be great to see Bees make it this time. And Fulham continue to irritate me for some reason, nothing to do with Cyrus Christie I promise 

Archived