what are your guilty pleasures? (Music and/or Television)

Mostyn6

TV:- Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen nightmares, Gogglebox, Undercover Girlfriends, A Place in the Sun, The Voice, Sun sea and Selling Houses.

Music:- Banarama, Justin Timberlake, Florence, Erasure, Madonna, Pet Shop Boys (basically anything that takes me back to the innocent 80s)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

TV:- Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen nightmares, Gogglebox, Undercover Girlfriends, A Place in the Sun, The Voice, Sun sea and Selling Houses.

Music:- Banarama, Justin Timberlake, Florence, Erasure, Madonna, Pet Shop Boys (basically anything that takes me back to the innocent 80s)

I'm with you on a place in the sun, nice to dream isn't it?

First gig was Erasure at Peterborough, alongside my older sister and her boyfriend, as a naive young teen it was eye opening in many different ways.

JT is taking the piss though!

15 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Tell me more!

Reality show about the thrown together crews on mega yachts and the millionaire guests that charter them. Crew members who have never met from all over the world come together for the 6 week season and then have to pump out 7 star service for ridiculous tips. Expect unrealistic guests, lots of arguments, drunk crew parties and everything in between. 

10 minutes ago, Srg said:

Reality show about the thrown together crews on mega yachts and the millionaire guests that charter them. Crew members who have never met from all over the world come together for the 6 week season and then have to pump out 7 star service for ridiculous tips. Expect unrealistic guests, lots of arguments, drunk crew parties and everything in between. 

Might give that a whirl. 

11 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Might give that a whirl. 

It will eat your life. First two series are on Netflix. Then the rest is all on heyyu (I think that’s how it’s spelt?) through amazon prime which is £5er per month add on but you get a free month. Think there’s 6 more series of it on there, then there’s 5 series of Below Deck Mediterranean (same thing but in the Med) and there’s 1 series of Below Deck Sailing Yacht. Did the absolute lot over the past month. Binge life. 

TV: Murder Mysteries. Bloody love them at the moment. Anything by Agatha Christie (Miss Marple / Poirot); Midsommer Murders; Foyle's War

Music: German Electronic / Industrial bands, reminiscent of mid-late 80's Erasure & especially Depeche Mode. Bands (if anyone is interested): Beyond Obsession; Zynic; De-Vision; And One

Sith Happens
11 hours ago, reverendo de duivel said:

I'm with you on a place in the sun, nice to dream isn't it?

First gig was Erasure at Peterborough, alongside my older sister and her boyfriend, as a naive young teen it was eye opening in many different ways.

JT is taking the piss though!

I went to see Erasure at Peterborough too, seem to recall it being like a sports hall.

Tv - Corronation Street. More of a drama than soap and there is some decent eye candy..specially the characters Sarah Platt and Alya Nazir.

Music - Mostly 1970s/1980s heavy rock although I also like female artists like Ava Max, Sia, Jess Glynne and Anastacia.

Archived