Sponsored Seat Covers

David

You know these sponsored seat covers that you see in grounds now, can see them sticking around at clubs that don’t sell out. 

Just thinking of the North Stand, how often do we see large sections of fans dotted about. 

When normality resumes sell the upper blocks first in games say v Rotherham on a Tuesday night in November. 

Sell sponsorships for the covers on the lower tiers.

Super boring thread this, just thinking out aloud.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, David said:

You know these sponsored seat covers that you see in grounds now, can see them sticking around at clubs that don’t sell out. 

Just thinking of the North Stand, how often do we see large sections of fans dotted about. 

When normality resumes sell the upper blocks first in games say v Rotherham on a Tuesday night in November. 

Sell sponsorships for the covers on the lower tiers.

Super boring thread this, just thinking out aloud.

I'd like to pay for one for the season if possible. It would be of Chris Martins head. Could you help facilitate this request? ?

Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, David said:

No. It’s dcfcfans.uk! Come on Paul, sort it out ?

is it? crap,  I've been posting on the wrong forum all this time.

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Well................... I did wonder  ?

I know,  I did wonder why there was a lack of actual discussion about death cab for cutie.

I recon all the plastic fans ought to be made to purchase cardboard cut outs to make up the short fall.   All these ex pats who love Derby but go and live thousands of miles away, them boggers.  Not @Stagtime though, cus he comes over for the glory games at Wembley.?

3 hours ago, Boycie said:

I recon all the plastic fans ought to be made to purchase cardboard cut outs to make up the short fall.   All these ex pats who love Derby but go and live thousands of miles away, them boggers.  Not @Stagtime though, cus he comes over for the glory games at Wembley.?

And the cold foggy ones at Fulham?

5 hours ago, Boycie said:

Yes because Derby is such a great place to live. Great climate, great city Centre, great night life (if you like a pint and a fight), and wonderful crime ridden streets.

I love the club, but Derby itself is one of the worst places in the UK to live, it was great to escape to a place many thousands of miles away, where I might add you can still support the Rams, but have a decent quality of life.

53 minutes ago, Asheville Ram said:

Yes because Derby is such a great place to live. Great climate, great city Centre, great night life (if you like a pint and a fight), and wonderful crime ridden streets.

I love the club, but Derby itself is one of the worst places in the UK to live, it was great to escape to a place many thousands of miles away, where I might add you can still support the Rams, but have a decent quality of life.

As a Derby fan who doesn’t live in Derby, has never lived in Derby and most probably never will I understand how you can love a football club but not a place. 

In all honesty I’ve been a Derby supporter for 28 years, (23 willingly) and all I can tell you about Derby is how to get to the stadium via the Brunswick ?

6 hours ago, Asheville Ram said:

Yes the vast majority of us on here who live in Derby are really suffering and have an awful quality of life.

12 hours ago, Boycie said:

Oh what I'd give to live in Belper-Sur-la-Mar

Archived