20/21 Notts Bottlers Thread

David

1 hour ago, eezzeetiger said:

Poor Old Derby

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.

Think we’ve been a bridesmaid about 5 years more than you. 
So you haven’t been a bride for at least 30 years. 

Edited by Abu Derby
Thought they won their trophy more recently than is the case

18 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

I have been forbidden posting on any other thread, so i can't really respond...

Perhaps Daveo, might want to relax this ban, now that you are safe from relegation, 

Boycie - please have a word

I can understand why there is a ban for oppo fans, but I do agree that long time, none confrontational fans should be allowed to state their thoughts. It would give us an idea of how (sensible (can you say that about a Gump?)) others perceive us.

3 hours ago, Spanish said:

Thing is you can’t take the p because you know we all thought he was a bunny boiler 

Not ALL - (but you have to admit the "Foody Fans" were quite keen...

courtesy of cut and paste

--------------------------------------------------------------

Just been reading about this on Facebook...

Won't get my hopes up but looks a lot more realistic than the other fantasists who were "trying" to buy us.

I cant see this being anymore dodgy than the fake sheik and his vanishing millions

At the tender age of 29, he could become one of the youngest chairmen in the top four divisions after the guy at Sunderland. 

Alonso in pole position to buy the rams.

This Alonso chap seems to be a boxing promoter in Madrid. 

So we at least have greater certainty over his personal wealth compared to old Shakey... 

Why all the bad comments about Alonso , just because he was part of sheff wed and tried to take them over on the cheap but got knocked back by chansri doesnt mean anything . Is there more to it than this or something else other than that as for me I welcome it at the moment . The arabs had failed twice before and I can see a reason for not wanting them but Alonso why the hate plz ???? 

https://neweraglobalsports.com/

This shows legitimacy to me

Can anyone confirm why Alonso is being written off as a conman? He didnt have anything to do with position Sheff weds are in, that happened long before he joined them and from what I can see he left because he wanted a british managet and Chansiri wanted a foreign manager, which is ironic given he ended up bringing in Darren Moore

Alan Biggs was on Radio Derby a week or so back and said that Alonso certainly seemed pretty switched on footballing wise and left due to clashing with Chansiri's other advisor. Apparently he'd lined up Paul Cook for the Sheff Wed job.

Some Spanish players coming in would be nice.

isn’t Ramos thinking of leaving R.Madrid? 

Hopefully this lot turn out to be legitimate buyers, and not just another load of time wasters...

Takeover complete according to SSN subject to EFL approval.

No Limits Sports Ltd - Eric Alonso

Finally.  Let's hope they are willing to invest some money into the team as we definitely need it no matter what division we are in. 

Derby County Football Club wishes to confirm that a definitive agreement to purchase the club has been reached with No Limits Sports Limited, subject to EFL approval.

Woohoo, the sky's the limit!

It might not have worked out the way he or us as fans would have wanted but i just want to thank Mel for his efforts while he was owner of the club. Hopefully this move is a good one and it brings a bit more stability to the club. COYR

give it a chance I say 

I’ve nothing against Spanish owners, as long as they don’t make us eat that Spanish food in the concourse.  It’s all fish heads chicken and rabbit bones and sea shells, with a few sticklebacks for starters.

This doesn't have to be bad news. We'll know more once those providing the wonga to fund this step out of the shadows - as they are bound to do.

I'm going glass half full on this and hoping for the best

Looking forward to some decent churros and hot chocolate before the game.

Just wait it out and go along with the ride. More concerned that Morris will still be around tbh.

Totally agree lets see how this play out

That said lets hope they have deep pockets we need to invest in at least 7/8 new players next season if we have any hope of going anywhere in this division assuming we are still playing in this division and get rid of the ramell we have 

This is already more promising than the Sheik. At least they understand some communication with the fans might be sensible from time to time.

Well I’d love some tapas stands and some decent red wine. Steaming Paella on a rainy Wednesday night worth a try. Whatever your Brexit position, European food makes plastic American franchise stuff look distinctly none league. Bring on the patatas bravas

So much to be excited about...

The only thing I will say is that I personally would have less potential problem with a member of VOX than a member of a Middle Eastern ruling family member.

9 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

Not ALL - (but you have to admit the "Foody Fans" were quite keen...

courtesy of cut and paste

--------------------------------------------------------------

Just been reading about this on Facebook...

Won't get my hopes up but looks a lot more realistic than the other fantasists who were "trying" to buy us.

I cant see this being anymore dodgy than the fake sheik and his vanishing millions

At the tender age of 29, he could become one of the youngest chairmen in the top four divisions after the guy at Sunderland. 

Alonso in pole position to buy the rams.

This Alonso chap seems to be a boxing promoter in Madrid. 

So we at least have greater certainty over his personal wealth compared to old Shakey... 

Why all the bad comments about Alonso , just because he was part of sheff wed and tried to take them over on the cheap but got knocked back by chansri doesnt mean anything . Is there more to it than this or something else other than that as for me I welcome it at the moment . The arabs had failed twice before and I can see a reason for not wanting them but Alonso why the hate plz ???? 

https://neweraglobalsports.com/

This shows legitimacy to me

Can anyone confirm why Alonso is being written off as a conman? He didnt have anything to do with position Sheff weds are in, that happened long before he joined them and from what I can see he left because he wanted a british managet and Chansiri wanted a foreign manager, which is ironic given he ended up bringing in Darren Moore

Alan Biggs was on Radio Derby a week or so back and said that Alonso certainly seemed pretty switched on footballing wise and left due to clashing with Chansiri's other advisor. Apparently he'd lined up Paul Cook for the Sheff Wed job.

Some Spanish players coming in would be nice.

isn’t Ramos thinking of leaving R.Madrid? 

Hopefully this lot turn out to be legitimate buyers, and not just another load of time wasters...

Takeover complete according to SSN subject to EFL approval.

No Limits Sports Ltd - Eric Alonso

Finally.  Let's hope they are willing to invest some money into the team as we definitely need it no matter what division we are in. 

Derby County Football Club wishes to confirm that a definitive agreement to purchase the club has been reached with No Limits Sports Limited, subject to EFL approval.

Woohoo, the sky's the limit!

It might not have worked out the way he or us as fans would have wanted but i just want to thank Mel for his efforts while he was owner of the club. Hopefully this move is a good one and it brings a bit more stability to the club. COYR

give it a chance I say 

I’ve nothing against Spanish owners, as long as they don’t make us eat that Spanish food in the concourse.  It’s all fish heads chicken and rabbit bones and sea shells, with a few sticklebacks for starters.

This doesn't have to be bad news. We'll know more once those providing the wonga to fund this step out of the shadows - as they are bound to do.

I'm going glass half full on this and hoping for the best

Looking forward to some decent churros and hot chocolate before the game.

Just wait it out and go along with the ride. More concerned that Morris will still be around tbh.

Totally agree lets see how this play out

That said lets hope they have deep pockets we need to invest in at least 7/8 new players next season if we have any hope of going anywhere in this division assuming we are still playing in this division and get rid of the ramell we have 

This is already more promising than the Sheik. At least they understand some communication with the fans might be sensible from time to time.

Well I’d love some tapas stands and some decent red wine. Steaming Paella on a rainy Wednesday night worth a try. Whatever your Brexit position, European food makes plastic American franchise stuff look distinctly none league. Bring on the patatas bravas

So much to be excited about...

The only thing I will say is that I personally would have less potential problem with a member of VOX than a member of a Middle Eastern ruling family member.

God you put more effort into this than I would.  You are a closet Derby fan, come out the closet EZ you will better for it.

10 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

I have been forbidden posting on any other thread, so i can't really respond...

Perhaps Daveo, might want to relax this ban, now that you are safe from relegation, 

Boycie - please have a word

I doubt it mate. Remember this is the guy who banned me for years for having the audacity to poke fun during a forum outage, and welched on a bet that users spent years trying to get me to do. 

Where is he anyway? Every week he’d be posting a laughing chimp when we were poo.

Where’s the laughing chimp now?

Edited by Red_Dawn

17 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I doubt it mate. Remember this is the guy who banned me for years for having the audacity to poke fun during a forum outage, and welched on a bet that users spent years trying to get me to do. 

Where is he anyway? Every week he’d be posting a laughing chimp when we were poo.

Had to let the chimp go. Couldn’t afford his wages.

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

1 hour ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Had to let the chimp go. Couldn’t afford his wages.

I heard he bust a gut laughing so much this season and he was sacked.  Expects a tribunal win and compensation of £2m