20/21 Notts Bottlers Thread

Day

22 hours ago, richinspain said:

I know it's great banter, and I'd be doing exactly the same with Forest fans if it were the other way round, but we all know that Forest won't roll over to get us relegated. There's nothing like a local Derby. The players and fans love them. It's good to have a laugh at your "enemies" disasters, but you always want to be the ones inflicting them personally, not as a result of not turning up against relegation rivals. I for one won't be saying that you've lost on purpose if it happens, unless of course someone scores a 95th minute own goal by rounding the keeper and thrashing the ball into the net from a yard out.

It happens and it’s pretty easy. Remember Konich playing for us against Coventry when they had to win to stay up. Used to be there captain and said he could never play against them in a game where they’d be relegated. Well he did and gave away two penalties. Just saying. 

On 27/04/2021 at 21:01, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Not all of them. Wouldn't be surprised to see Mr not Barcelona give away an unfortunate penalty mind.  Not the sharpest tool though, he'll make it obvious and get them a nice point deduction hopefully.

Fired up the bolts on his neck and asked for a quote as expected

“It would be fantastic if they do go down, in one sense. But I also want to play against Derby, I want to score against Derby, I want to beat Derby.

I suspect this quote in the Nottinghamshire live comments might also be him under a pseudonym letting his real feelings out.

would literally part my legs and let the entire A52 eastbound carriageway do me if it meant seeing Derby relegated to the 3rd division. And then struggle. Amd then be done by FFP for dodgy sale of stadium . And then have points penalty . And then be relegated again

8 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I suspect this quote in the Nottinghamshire live comments might also be him under a pseudonym letting his real feelings out.

would literally part my legs and let the entire A52 eastbound carriageway do me if it meant I could get a transfer to a better football club like Barnsley or Reading. Or a tenner. Or five pounds but you buy me a bag of chips.

3 hours ago, Sparkle said:

What they do is irrelevant because all we need to do is win our next two games at this stage, anyway what have they got to play for next season apart from a place in the top 12 

Middle 12, surely