20/21 Notts Bottlers Thread

David

No surprise that the new manager at the red dogs has them looking a lot more solid and likely to sneak several 1-0 wins usually from a set piece as that is what he has always done - not entertaining but effective 

what is an interesting development is the unproven Mr Rooney doing exactly the same with a few championship journey men and some very young kids, at a fraction of the cost 

6 hours ago, Phoenix said:

I can't understand this obsession with finishing above Forest. I couldn't give a monkey's about where Forest finish the season as long as we're not relegated.

I get the feeling that there are some on this forum who would put up with relegation as long as we win on Friday, preferably with a freak deflection of the ref's arse in the 99th minute.

If we finished 22nd, it would hurt a lot less if they finished 23rd. 

neither will happen though. 

In Waynes interviews before tonights game , he keeps referring to them as Notts Forest , does he not realise the Double European Cup winning football giants do not like it , have some respect Wayne, hahahahaha absolutely brilliant , ROONEY, ROONEY, ROONEY, lets get felling them trees tonight boys COYR

6 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

Blimey - I thought we would struggle against Wayne Rooneys Derby County.

I had no idea you were so poor.

Well done on the point

I’m not really sure who you’re having a dig at here. It’s not like you came to town and blew us away in 2nd gear. It was a fairly shorty draw, no one really comes out of it smelling like roses. 

And well still be ahead of you when we win our game in hand. 

7 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

You really do know that you are a poor team

But well done, thats a big point for you

You not been on here much lately? We've told you we struggle against the really, really poo teams so this shouldn't have been much of a surprise to anyone. Rotherham, Sheff Wed, Wycombe, Coventry, Forest ..... I'm not entirely sure why but this group of players just don't perform when it comes to playing the crap teams. 

10 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

Blimey - I thought we would struggle against Wayne Rooneys Derby County.

I had no idea you were so poor.

Well done on the point

9 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

You really do know that you are a poor team

But well done, thats a big point for you

9 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

You are delighted with the point

You should be

You ok this morning, Hun?  

Need a hug?

Fair play to Forest fans, anyone that can watch that kind of football week in week out deserves some credit. 

Not sure I would be able to go on to their forum gloating, was a bad game all round, but for those lot it seems to be acceptable and brag worthy even when their goal came from a goalkeeping howler. 

As I say, fair play.