20/21 Notts Bottlers Thread

David

On 18/02/2021 at 19:10, Abu Derby said:

I think that they will be very disappointed with this season, however their start mirrored the collapse at the back end of last season. 
With Hughton though they have a good manager and I’d expect them to be challenging at the top end of the division next season. 
Hopefully we will do the same. 

Hughton can't manage us both... he can barely manage us

2 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

Or Matty Cash for £16M

Have you ever sold a player for that much?

I don't think so.. so you need to look at your "prem" academy!!

We got £7M for Ben Brereton a few years ..duck knows how, he's gash

Just goes to show there's no accounting for taste 

30 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

Well get the lads who sold the stadium on it...Now they can sell for a profit!!

Have you thought about selling your stadium ? oh...wait..?????

2 hours ago, Sith Happens said:

Have you thought about selling your stadium ? oh...wait..?????

Prime development land, nottingham's need for afforable hovels, council already are a stakeholder, viable alternative venue already exists.....

Frankly I'm surprised it's not blocks of flats already....probably the flood risk assessment puts off serious intrest.

I think I’ve worked out that, if we forest lose tonight, and we beat them on Friday, and everyone below us won all their games in hand (including this weekend after we’ve beaten forest... Forest would be in the relegation zone. 

Edited by TigerTedd

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

I think I’ve worked out that, if we forest lose tonight, and we beat them on Friday, and everyone below us won all their games in hand (including this weekend after we’ve beaten forest... Forest would be in the relegation zone. 

How's that working out for you?

Joint 13th when i last looked

38 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

How's that working out for you?

Joint 13th when i last looked

Yeah, that dream didn’t last very long. But all those teams with games in hand below you, I wouldn’t start breathing a sigh of relief yet. Loose a couple (starting on Friday) and you’re right back in the mix. 

I can't understand this obsession with finishing above Forest. I couldn't give a monkey's about where Forest finish the season as long as we're not relegated.

I get the feeling that there are some on this forum who would put up with relegation as long as we win on Friday, preferably with a freak deflection of the ref's arse in the 99th minute.

28 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I can't understand this obsession with finishing above Forest. I couldn't give a monkey's about where Forest finish the season as long as we're not relegated.

I get the feeling that there are some on this forum who would put up with relegation as long as we win on Friday, preferably with a freak deflection of the ref's arse in the 99th minute.

I was only saying to the missus the other day that I be happy to go down if we beat Forest on Friday night.

no problem.